❌Never forget me❌ Daryl

So this will be sad. Im warning you know. The name i will use is maya. In joy. Writin in your p.o.v
This is kindav like SKY the movie. I love that movie. But this is diffrent. This has some song lyrics!

====================================

I was sitting in the bathroom staring at the blood in the sink. We were at the prison.

I was glad we had a safe place for the group. Mainly daryl.

Me and daryl were slowly drifting away. It was my fault.

I didnt tell daryl i was dying. I thought it would be better if he didnt know. Him and carol are close she could help him when i go.

I turned the sink on and washed the blood out.

I looked in the old cracked mirror only to see a pale figure. I looked dead already.

Once i was done washing my face i kinda looked better. Only one person new i was dying.

"Maggie!" i yelled.

Soon she was in the bethroom with me.

"What? Is it happening?" she asked.

I started sobbing in my arms. She immediately took me in her arms.

"D-Daryl doesnt k-know.... I-I need h-him."

"DARYL!" maggie screamed.

Heavy footsteps were heard. Soon he and rick, and the rest of the group was there.

"Whats wrong with her?"

"Shes dying daryl. She had poison in her stomach. I went to her heart. She doesnt have long."

"C-Can i talk to her al-alone."

Soon everyone left. I was brought into his arms.

"Why didnt you tell me?"

"I didnt want to be a burden."

"Your not. I love you. Carol helped me find you a ring. I wanted to marry you. I wanted kids."

"I love you too. If you miss me just look at the moon and hug your pillow tighter i soon you will forget me. And i would have said yes."

"I would never forget you baby."

Daryl was hugging me when i took my last breath.

*third person a couple years later*

The group had found Alexandra. Everyone was at the party but daryl. Ever since the death of maya he had cut of the world. He would help the group but barly talked.

Daryl was at the house of aaron and his boyfriend.

"So daryl i have to show you something that i think you will like." aaron said.

Him and daryl went into his garage to see a motorcycle barly built.

"Do you like bikes?" aaron asked.

"Yea my wife did to."

"What happened to her?"

"She had poison in her stomach. Killed her. I don' wanna talk about it."

"Ok. Im gonna go."

Aaron walked out. Daryl went to work on the bike.

Once he was done it was about midnight and the moon was full.

Daryl sat on the ground and looked at the moon.

"I love you." he wispers into the air. Soon a gush of wind came and a angle like voice came. A cold hand touched his cheek.

"Never forget me."

Soon the hand left and he was warmed up by his body heat.

"I promise. I love you." he wispered out again a tear slid down his cheek.

Soon he stood up and went to the house the group was staying in. Maggie looked at him in sorrow. He brushed past the group and went up stairs.

He chose the room that had a good view of the moon. He sat on the bed and soon broke down and cried.

"I miss you so much."

A.n
Two chapters in one day! Yay me
So you may tell i like doing sad images. I think i do those better than happy ones. So goodbye! ❤❤