❌Any day...❌ young norman

Warning may be very short.
Will be written in your p.o.v
So in joy the story.♠

You were walking down the road from your house only because your truck broke down.

As you were nearing your house. You  almost tripped from something hitting the back of my leg.

You turn around only to find a basketball.

"Hey sweetheart could you give us our ball back?" you hear a gruff voice ask. You look up to see the bad boys of school.

Norman Reedus.
Sean patrick flannary.

Them both smokeing a cigarette.
You pick up the ball and toss it over to them.

Sean catches it.
"Damn girl. How about we play 2 on 1." he said his 'famous' smirk on his face.

"Sure father dont care."

"So whats ya name babe."

"Um.... Y/n"

Norman came up.
"Nice name for a pretty girl."

You could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Thank you."

Soon we start playing it was you and norman vs sean and his girlfriend but mainly sean.

Seans girlfriend was to worried that she might break a nail. And to top it off she and her 'crew' made fun of me.

You and normanwere had more points. It was 15-13 ao it was close.

Sean said out of breath.
"Hey doll me and norm are gonna get drinks want anythin."

"Umm... How about water."

"Ok."

They went inside to get drinks.
You were bouncing around the ball waiting for them to get back. You were about to hit the ball again but it was hit out of your hand. There stood r/n (random name)

"You miss ugly need to stay away from sean and norm. Ok. They dont like you. Im surprised that they even talk to you. But no one will ever like you. Your. *push* fat. *push* ugly. *push* good for nothing. *push* little brat. *punch*

By the end you were on the ground with a busted lip. Which by the way was bleeding badly.

She kicked you in the ribs with her heels.
She was going to kick you  again but a very angry gruff voice stopped her.

"If you kick her again i will send the whole school your nudes and make you more of a slut than you already are."

You looked up to see norman and sean. And they did not look happy.

"Were over r/n. I dont need you picking on my best friend."

Sean said. That surprised me. Me have friends. Wow.

She just huffed and walked away. Norman and sean came over to see if you were ok.

"Can you walk or get up."

You tried to get up but failed.

"Here."

Norman said and lifted me up bridal style. You were blushing like a mad man.

You looked over norms shoulder to see sean with a thumbs up.

Norm walked me inside and into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter.

"Hey norm."

"Yea."

"Thank you."

"Any day..."

A.n
So you all my readers are all pretty and beautiful. That was just what bullies do and i love you all and i will see you next time goodbye!