mate

Sorry guys I've been bad lately... I had to deal with some personal issues. But I'm back for now!

⚠️Self Harm and Suicide⚠️

Rain*
I walked through the halls looking at my mate, wishing I was the girl on his arm. He doesn't know I'm his mate as I was born a werewolf and he was bitten. Born wolves find there mate at 16 as bitten find them at 18. One year and a half have I dealt with this pain. Pain that feels as bad as rejection. Seeing him love someone else.. it makes me feel unwanted..

As I pass the girl trips me.
"Watch were your going freak!" She yells. Everyone gets silent. I look at the floor not going to look at them.
"What are you mute to freak?" That hurt. It wasnt her it was him. I looked at him deep in the eyes. He looks confused then sneered. "I'm not mated to a freak like you! My mate it diana! I beta of the Blackmoon pack reject rain the outcast."
I nodded. I got up and walked
away with tears in my eyes.

That was two months ago. I started self harming to try to help the pain but it doesn't work.. it's just something to do that I can feel. I cant focus I cant eat it sleep.. I'm a walking zombie. I have avoided them since that horrible day. I'm hurting and I can't last much longer I'm dying.. either I die from this rejection or I kill myself either way the pain stops.
He turned 18.. I feel him having sex with her.. this is the last pain I feel. I get up and head to the cliff.

Norman*
Go to mate.
Mate in trouble.
Mate dying.

Wtf I think diana is sleeping peacefully shes not dying.

Go mate.
Mate dying.
Mate in pain.
You did this to mate.

He takes over as he dresses and runs to the cliff, the smell of blood was unmissable he runs to the edge. I see her.. the girl I left, the one i broke.. she was sitting with her feet dangling off the edge she stayed still as blood rushed from her wrists. "I could've forgave you. But you slept with her. You destroyed me. You didnt care what happened to me. You never did." She spoke with her tone firm but I knew she was hurt. Broken even. I looked down ashamed.

"I didnt know the feeling. I was scared to. I'm sorry but dont forgive me. I dont deserve it." I said.

She looked down as her shoulders shook. "I cant keep on! You broke me! You let her bully me you let her! I'm done. Im done hurting. Let me do this."

I stood frozen as she looked at me, she took this as a yes and she pushed herself off. "No!" I reached and grabbed her arm "I'm sorry!" She yelled fear in her eyes "dont let me go please! Norman please!" I grunted as I tried to grab a root with one hand and keep her up with the other. "Reach with your other and and climb up I got you! I promise you the rest of my life I want you!" She looked at me and tried to climb my and slippery with blood as were hers she looked at me and smiled as her hands slipped and she feel to the forest floor "NO!" I stood and turned around with my arms spread as I looked at the full moon knowing the moongoddess would not forgive me. I could feel myself falling.

I woke with a smile as I turned to see rain cuddled into my chest. I went to wake her before just kissing her head "babe I had the weirdest dream" she looked at me and smiled "baby it wasnt a dream we are dead. I'm sorry" I looked around finally the feeling set in. I looked down again "As long as were together."
As I was on the verge of sleep I heard a whisper "I forgive you idiot."

Sorry it maybe crappy!