my dear daryl

I stand from my position and run to the now dead dear the same time Daryl does.

"Hell no I shot it first." He says I scoff
"No my arrow is in it's neck yours is in it's leg. I killed it." He glares at me.

He pushes me a little. "I killed it." I push him back. " I killed it asshole."
He pushes me against a tree with his hand on my neck. I let out a moan and we both pause. I'm red by now. Damn. I should have held that in.

He smirks down at me and squeezes his hand. I let out another moan. He leans down and kisses me full force.

It was a messy tug of war with clothes. He doesn't warn me he just pushes in and begins to pound into me so hard I feel the bark of the tree scrape and dig into my back I'm in to much pleasure to care. I want him to leave marks so Shane and Ed leave me alone.

Just as I think that he begins to make marks on my neck. My moans become louder as my orgasm comes closer. "Daryl! Oh God. I'm close." He slows down a little "M-Me too."

My orgasm hit me like a train I didn't now what happened all i feel is pleasure. My eyes rolled back and my toes curled and I screamed his name.
I come back to reality fully clothed and sitting on the ground. "Hey sleeping beauty. We gotta go back. Just know your mine now." He growls. I nod and get up. My legs wabble and I hear him laugh a little.

I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear "just now it's my dear." And I pick up it's leg and bein to drag it to camp. He laughed and came to help me.

Lori comes over to me as Daryl takes the dear to Carol. "You gonna tell your kids you made them because of a dear?"

BAM! two chapters done in one night
I hope you liked it!