Surprise (murphy)

*Connor pov*

It was a cold night that night so long ago. My brother was still is haunted by it. I can't blame him, I would be too. I am.

I'll tell you a story, one where it may haunt you to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and my brother and Rocco were captured by the Russian mob, I could tell Murphy was scared.

"It will be okay. Y/n is strong. She will be alright."

"I know, but that doesn't help me worrying."

The door opened and a mob member comes in dragging y/n.

Me and Murphy start screaming trying to brake free, but it wouldn't work.

"Don't hurt her you fuckers!"

"Shut up!"

We wouldn't listen. Then a shot rang out. Y/n fell with a bullet to the stomach and then another to the chest.

"You mother fuckers will pay for this!"

Murphy screamed and fell chair and all to the floor and dragged himself to her.

"You will be okay. Murph you and con and roc will be okay.You still need to do this. You won't be able to see your twins being born. That's what I was going to tell you, the surprise. You are a dad no matter me and them are going to die. I-I lov-e you Murphy McManus please don't forget about me."

"No! No!"

Murphy wouldn't stop. I was crying, Rocco was to. He wouldn't make a sound.

Soon we got out of the cuffs and took down the man that came in.

Murphy moved her carefully, kissing her head then kissing her cold lips.
"I love you."

We didn't see the man at to door till we where saying the prayer.

We turned as he finished it. He held his hands out and held our heads.
"My boy's."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We where at the hotel, me and da were talking, Murphy was silent tears streaming down his face.

"Con, who was that girl."

Murphy's head snapped in his direction but still not daring to talk.

I spoke softly so he wouldn't snap.

"She was Murphy's girl. And she was pregnant with twins, we wouldn't have brought her if we didn't know but she wanted it to be a surprise."

"Oh. What are we going to do with the others?"

For once Murphy spoke. "Where going to kill every last mother fucker that had anythin to do with it."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We got our revenge for y/n. We went to Ireland to get away.

I could tell Murphy was still not okay. I was doing better. Rocco had died to. I don't want to go into that. It was hard for me to go into how she died.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We met Romeo on a ship back to Boston.

We were talking all but murph.

All of a sudden he got up and stormed away.

"What's his problem?"

"He lost someone. His girl, she was pregnant to. He hasn't been the same since. He will soon just not the Murphy McManus that she made him."

"Oh, I'm sorry and here I was talking about picking up chicks when the ship docked."

"He will be fine soon."

But I myself knew that was a lie.