Alone Daryl

"You can't just leave Daryl!" I yell

"Fucking watch me, I should have listened to Merle when he said you where a whore." He all but growled.

What happened merely an hour before was hard to explain. One of Merle's buddies come over saying he will wait up for him. I was skeptical but non the less, let him stay.

I had took a quick nap, then i felt an unfamiliar hand sneak up your leg. My eyes shot open as I quickly moved into a sitting position.

"What the hell beau get the hell of me." I growled trying not to sound scared.

"Oh baby it won't take long. It's been a while since I got some good southern pussy." He said getting closer.

He kissed me.

Wright when Daryl and Merle came in.

"What in the hell is going on here." Daryl all but yelled.

Beau pushed me off of him.

"Your whore of a wife come on to me when I was trying to take a nap." He said.

"Like hell. I was sleeping when he started touching me and Daryl I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Who are you going to believe more? Me or that whore that come on to me?" Beau asked.

"I'll come out soon, you guys go to the truck." Daryl said calmly, he really believes beau that I come on to him.

That bitch.

"Daryl?"

"Stop. Just. Stop."

"Daryl please believe me. I would never hurt you."

" I'm leaving."

"You can't just leave!" I yell

"Fucking watch me. I should have listened to Merle when he said you where a whore!" He all but growled.

"Psh and to think I was going to give you the news you where going to be a father, but here have this back before you leave." I growl as i slip of the wedding ring and tossed it to him.

"Who says it's mine?"

"Wow is that how low you think of me? Get out."

"What?"

"Get the fuck out Daryl! Just come back later when you learn who to trust."

He growls and walks out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*months later*

I was know six month pregnant, Daryl never came back.

I herd he found a new girl and I saw a picture of her. She was not the prettiest girl but as long as she keeps my- Daryl happy I guess she okay.

I heard a nock at my door. I walk over and open it.

Daryl. And his whore. Yay.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey y/n me and ally where thinking if the baby is mine me and her want full custody."

"Who the hell do you think you are? Are you helping me? No. You are not going to get my baby boy."

"It's a boy baby I've always wanted a boy." The whore speaks up. God I hope she never talks again.

"What are you going to name it y/n?"

"Jaxon river Dixon. Know can you please leave and you will not get full custody of my baby!"

"Just wait." And he leaves.

What am I going to do?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*daryl pov*
I got a call that y/n went into labor. Me and Amy got into my truck and drove to the hospital.

It was silent. Till we got there.

As we where in the elevator I still wouldn't talk. I felt bad but I need the baby in my life rather than her. She cheated and the baby might not be mine but I will take care of it.

As we neared the room she was in it was deathly quiet.

" I'm here to see y/n."

The nurse looked at me sadly.

"Room 12 sir."

I walked down to room 12 and knocked. I didn't get an answer.

So I walked in and the sight almost killed me.

My first love pale as a heart monitor flat. And a cry of a baby.

The doctor looked at me.

"Are you the father?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Mrs. y/n didn't make it. But your baby boy is thriving."

I'm in tears. My first love. My only real love dead because I wasn't there for her.

"What do you want to name him?"

"Jaxon river Dixon."

"Eww I don't like that name."

"Why not."

"That whore named him that. She isn't even here anymore and you want to name him that."

I glared at her.

" I want you to leave here and when I come back to the house your shit better be gone or I'll burn it. I don't care how expensive." I growl.

She leaves crying but I don't care. Y/n was always there for me and I chose someone who doesn't even love me. I'm an asshole.

"Mr. Dixon the baby is free to go."

I nods and leave the hospital. I see y/n's car and in the backseat is baby stuff. I get it with the Spare key I had and go back in and get jax.

I drove back with little to no emotion I loved her but I was a dick. And know I cant say sorry.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*years later*

"Daddy! Daddy!" I hear jax shout from his room.

I run up there and see him laying on the ground covered in blankets.

"You okay jax?"

"Yea uncle Merle said if I got cold to get a blanket but I wanted the bottom one and they all fell in me."

I chuckled and helped him up.

"It's passed your bedtime know off little bean off." I said and chased him off to his room.

"Daddy will you stay with me? I don't want to be alone." He asked.

"Sure little buddy but until I die you will never be alone." And we both fell asleep feeling y/n watch over us where ever she is.

I'm back people! If you have a request just message me and please vote if you liked it and cried a little like I did. <3