_love me_ judas 2

I stormed up to my room tears streaming down my face as I slammed the door. I can't believe that bitch said that.hes gonna hate me now.

I layed on my bed with a cigarette in my hand smoking my life away. In this moment I wish the cigarette killed me. What would it feel like if I burned my hand?

Right before I could put out the cigarette on my hand Judas burst through my door.

"AH!" I screamed and accidentally put the cigarette to my hand.
Judas looked at my hand and practically picked me up to take me to the bathroom.

"Ive known you liked me. Don't worry I like you too. Lady Gaga is just a bitch(I love Gaga so don't come at me) she has your brother. I want you." He said and tried to treat my hand from the burn.

He smirked down at me and pushed my head up to meet his eyes. He leaned down and kisses me with so much force I thought he'd bruise my lips. I kissed him back trying to slow down the pace but failed.

"Your my lady now. Got it? You wear my jacket. You ride my bike. You. Are. Mine. And I'll prove it." With that he put his head on my neck and began sucking and biting in a spot that I now for sure I couldn't hide.
I bit my lip to stop moaning so no one could come in.

He raised his head "oh no babygirl. You moan as loud as you want. Moan my name so they know who owns you." He said and continued his assult.

"J-Judas.. we need to go back out t-there." I could feel him smirk against my neck before he pulled away making me want more.

"Ok. I'll be waiting." An with that he walked away. Damn. Nice ass.

I looked into the mirror and saw half my neck littered with bruises and bite marks. I blush thinking back to how I got them.

I went back down to see Gaga smirking at me. Her smirk falters as she sees my neck.
"See your a whore. Who gave you those? A drunk guy. Never thought you were that low."

"I gave my lady those. She's mine so now other men know. Come on babygirl. Hop on. Put on my jacket it's cold." Judas says.

I smile at the look on her face and put on his jacket and sit behind him. Jesus yells something before taking off. He didn't let Gaga on.

I look back as Judas was riding off to see the club stone her to death. Damn I wish it was me to kill her. Oh well. I got my man. That's all that matters.

Soooooo I'm good at writing for now. Any requests ask me I'll try my best to do them. Hope you liked it!