❌Any day (2)❌ young norman

Doing a part 2 so yay

* a few months later*

Ever since that day you sean and norman have been best friends. Yes r/n still bullies you, but only when sean or norman are not around you. Which is almost never.

Over these past months you have grown a crush on norman. Sean knows and loves to tease you.

Like any day you get up out of bed to get dressed for hell. I mean school.
You get a text from norman.
(Norman-N Y/n-Y)
N- hey sean are sick and im taking care of him.
Y- is he ok? Want me to come help you?
N-no were fine. Bye.
Y-bye

Great. You thought. Just great.

You get dressed and head to school.
Putting your hair in a messy ponytail.

Once you get to school all hell breaks loose. A teacher is eating a student. Blood every were. Soon attention is on you. You turn and run as fast as your legs will carry you.

*a few days later*

You lost the walkers a while back. But you were still running. Then the ground beneath you disappeared. And you were falling down a hill and into the water.

You tried to fight the black dots that were forming. But you couldnt fight any more. You let them take over.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You woke up in an rv. You sat up only to be pushed down. You look up to see a woman with short grey hair.

"Hi sweetie. Im Melissa. Whats your name?"

"Um... Y/n?"

"Nice name. So the kids found you and we helped you."

"Um... Thanks."

"No problem. Lets meet the group."

You nodd she helps you stand. You both walk out to meet the group. You hear foot steps, you look up to meet the wonderful blue eyes.

Norman.

"Norman!"

"Y/n!"

You both yell at the same time and run for each other. You both meet in the middle and hug each other.

Everyone stops and watches what happend between the two of you.

"I love you norm."

"I love you to y/n."

He leaned in and kissed you with full force.

*a few months later*
Norman p.o.v

Y/n and sophia went missing. I spent forever looking for her. Every day. Every hour. Almost every minute.

We met the Greene family. Once we found out they had walkers in the barn. Shane went crazy. He opened the barn and all hell broke loose.

All you heard was gun shots. Once we heard nothing we stoped shooting.small groans were herd.

Y/n

Sophia

They both came out of the barn. I started to cry. Rick held up his gun and shot sohpia. He was about to shoot y/n but i stopped him.

"I-it has to be me."

"Ok."

I held up my shot gund and slowly pulled the trigger.

*BAM*

She went down. I went with her crying.

* a few years later*

After that day i was lost. Carol was more clingy and flirty.

"Hey norman. No one is here wanna have some fun?"

"No."

"Why. Still hung up on y/n? She was a bitch anyway."

"No she wasnt. She died with my baby."

"She was pregnant?"
Sadness in her voice

"Yes now leave me the hell alone!"
I snapped at her.

A.n
Hey so im at school and donig this quickly. So i hope you enjoy.
Love yall. Bye. ❤