❌Are you ok❌ Mac

Mac. Wrote in your pov

Me and mac were always friends. When we first met i was shy . He found that out real quick. I barely talked to him.

He got me a job at luna mesa (i think thats how you spell it? Idk)
Me and walter we close. If someone was touching me either walter or mac would threaten. Well walter would with his bat while mac would threaten but then punch them. Thats happend before.

=====================================

I woke up in macs arms we wernt dateing but we cuddled. Well it would take an hour to get him to do it. He said he did it only to 'shut me up' he would still complain but non the less he would cuddle.

I tried to pry his arm off my waist only to have his grip tighten on me. I sighed, this was a normal day i try to get up and he wont let go long enough for me to get up. Once i got up to use the bathroom and i guess i took to long and he came in there and watched me.

I poked his cheek. One. Two. Thre. As i was going to poke him again my finger was stopped by his big hand. His morning raspy voice sounded like heaven although his threat was fully serious.

"If yer poke me one more time. I'll skin ya alive." he said

"Ok. Ok. But i have to go to work." i said.

He grunted and raised his arm, i got up and felt eyes on me. My pjs consisted of one of macs shirts and short shorts.

I smirked knowing he was turned on slightly easy.

I walked into the bathroom swaying my hips.

"Tease." he mumbles.

I smirk knowing i won.
I get dressed in a black shirt with blue jeans tucking her shirt with brown ancle boots. I put one of macs flannels around her waist.

I put my hair up in a messy ponytail with a few strands hanging out.

Makeup was simple, which was mascara and some chapstick. Mac said if i used a lot of makeup he would hose me down with the water hose.

I head out of the bathroom.
"Mac get your lazy ass up. Im heading out to work. And dont forget to feed the dog." i yell walking out of the house

I get into my blue truck. Its the same as mac's but diffrent color.

**time skip cuz im lazy**

I was behind the counter while walter was on break/ cooking.

Some men that were collage students came in.
"Hey babby i need a round of shots."
"What type." i say with no emotion
"Whiskey babby. And a side of you." he said. I get his shots and was about to pour another when the whiskey was pulled out of my hand.
"Hey asshole i was pouring your shots." i hiss at him. He chuckled
"Well babby i need my side." he said while gripping my arm tightly Probably causing bruses.
" let go." i growl at him.
He only smirks.
"What have a boyfriend or something? I could make you feel way better." he said. Before i could answer a very gruff voice came out.
"She does." it said. I looked the voice came from the one the only Mac.

The man however frowned not bothering looking back. When he finnaly bothered looking back he was meet by a very angry looking Mac.
"Well hello there." he said casually.
"What ar' ya doin with ma' girl." mac said.
"Well she has a fine ass and nice tits so why not try?" the man said looking me up and down. Mac did not like this, he grabbed him and punched him out cold. He then kicked him in the 'area' and dragged him out side.

I stood there dazed by what happened. Mac came back in and immediately came to me.
"Yer ok?" he asked
"Yea mac." i said still dazed by what the earlier memories of what happened.
"So mac?"
"Ya."
"When was i 'yer girl.'" i said trying to mimick him.
"Since forever baby girl."

A.n
Im sorry guys i havent updated lately. Tests are finally over. *does happy dance* well by guys.....