14 ~ Private moments

To everyone who's been supporting, reading, voting and commenting: Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me! I really like to read your comments so please continue to give me some feedback:)

Also, if you have any ideas for the story, you can always message me and I'll see what I can do! (Of course I'd give you credit for the idea:))

But now, let's continue with the story!

Much love from Germany, Ann

I didn't know what to answer. Marc just asked me to go to his room with him. It's totally inappropriate for me to even be at his house, but being in his room? Alone with him? I must've looked pretty unsure and I felt a slight pressure because Marc was looking at me with a questioning look on his face. His eyes were begging me to come with him.

"Marc has a nice room, too." Emma suddenly said.

I slowly started to get up from her floor, putting away the doll that was still in my hand.

"Okay then..." I made my way over to Marc who had a huge smile on his face. He walked over to the door that was on the other end of the hallway. Before following him, I quickly closed the door to Emma's room. Stepping into my student's room, I immediately looked around and tried to look at all the details in his room.

It was probably as big as my bedroom. Two of the walls were painted in a dark beige colour. All his furniture was white. All in all, his room appeared very neat. On the other side, there was a desk with a laptop and a couple of textbooks from school on it. A TV was hanging on the wall, next to a huge window. Opposite was his bed with simple white sheets. I never expected Marc's room to be so clean. For a teenage boy, the room was very organized.

"Wow." I turned around and looked at my student who was still standing in the doorframe with a sweet smile on his face. "You like it?"

"Yeah, I mean it's so different than what I expected."

"Ok... what did you expect? And by the way, nice to know that you imagined what my room would look like." Marc sent a wink in my direction and sat down on his bed. He patted the spot next to him. I was pretty unsure if I should sit down or not, so I remained standing in the middle of the room.

"I didn't expect it to be so... clean." I said while stepping closer to his desk. I saw the piece of paper I handed out to the students for their parents to sign. It already had Giselle's signature on it. I smiled and turned around, facing Marc again. "The room looks pretty nice."

With a satisfied look on his face, Marc gestured for me to come closer.

I don't know why, but my legs had a mind of their own and walked over to him. Stopping right in front of him, I saw Marc looking up at me.

The silence made me uncomfortable so I asked if he was excited for the fieldtrip. I personally couldn't wait to go on the trip, not only because we were going to be staying close to the beach, but also because Marie was coming, too. There were four teachers coming, two female and two male teacher. I didn't know a lot about the male teachers coming, but we had a conference concerning the trip next week where I would hopefully get to know them better.

"Yeah, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. The only bad thing is that we have teachers watching us all the time."

I raised an eyebrow and gave hima questioning look. "It's a school fieldtrip, what did you expect?"

"I don't know, but if you're with your friends you may want to party a little. But with you and the other teachers watching, we can't. And that's annoying."

I totally understood Marc. When I was in high school, we also went on a couple of fieldtrips and yes, we sneaked out at night, got some alcohol and celebrated on the beach. Nevertheless, I tried to stay serious. Come on Mae, you're a teacher. You can't tell your student about your rebellious teenage years.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Marc asking me a question. "Oh come on, you can't tell me you never had a midnight party when you were on a fieldtrip."

Okay, he got me.

"No..." Wow Mae, what a lie. And the bad thing was that it didn't sound very convincing.

Marc smirked at me and I was pretty sure he didn't believe me. "Liar."

"I wasn't lying!"

"Yes you were."

"No I wasn't!"

"Stop lying."

"No I won't!" Ops, did I just admit that I lied?

During our little argument, the little smirk on Marc's face never disappeared.

All of a sudden, Marc grabbed my waist, stood up and pushed me on the bed. I let out a little gasp. Marc leaned over me, both his hands on either side of my shoulders.

"just admit that you lied."

Marc seemed to really enjoy our current position and I would lie if I said I didn't. All thoughts of me being his teacher left my mind and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Never!"

"Then I guess I don't have a choice..."

Before I could ask Marc what me meant by that, he suddenly started tickling my stomach. I, being one of the most ticklish person's walking this planet, started laughing hysterically. I tried to push Marc's hands away, but I was useless. He was much stronger than me. Marc also laughed a little, but he didn't stop tickling me. Collecting all my strength, I tried to flip us over so I was on top once more, but failed again. Well, kinda. Instead, we were now laying side by side, on our backs. While we were both trying to catch our breaths, we still continued laughing. I was looking at the ceiling, when I felt Marc's hand brushing mine and then continuing to entwine our fingers. I was shocked, but also so caught up in the moment, that I didn't pull away. I turned my head to my right and saw Marc already looking at me. His breath was still a little heavy, just like mine.

Marc's head was getting closer and closer and I imitated his actions by moving closer to him as well.

We were only a couple milliseconds away from our second, and maybe first "real" kiss, when suddenly the door burst open.

"Mae, Marc what are you doing?"

Lilly and Emma stormed into the room and onto the bed, pulling us apart and destroying our moment.

"Can you play hide and seek with us in the garden?"

Don't forget to vote and comment:)
Much love from Germamy