17 ~ My drunken student

After I tapped him pn the shoulder, he spun around, turning away from the boy he was on the dancefloor with.
When he saw me standing in front of him, his eyes widened. No words left his mouth. I guess he was too surprised to see me here. I, on the other hand, glared at him "What are you doing here?". Mx voice sounded angry and I hoped he'd notice it. After a couple of seconds, his surprised expression disappeared and his lips turned into a smirk.
"Hey babe. What are you doin' here?" he slurred. Great, he was drunk.

'I'm gonna ask you again: what are you doing here? This is a freaking club!" I hissed at him, trying to be louder than the music the DJ was playing.

"I'm just... having fun. You wanna dance?" He asked while taking a step closer to me.
I put my hands onto his chest, pushing him away from me. There were no words that could describe how mad I was at him right now.

"You're freaking drunk! You shouldn't be here! And you-" I said pointing towards the three boys standing behind him, " you shouldn't be here either!"
They looked at me wide eyed just luke their friend did minutes ago.
They turned around and quickly made their way towards the exit, leaving me alone with him in the middle of the dancefloor, with dozens of people dancing around us.

"What were you thinking? How did you even get in here?"

"Fake ID, duh." He smirked at me.

"Marc this isn't funny! You're in a club and you're drunk! Do your parents know you're here? God why am I even asking? Your mom would die cause she'd be so worried. Where do they think you are? And why did you drink this much? And-" i was cut off by Marc taking my wrist and putting his other hand on my cheek.
"But I'm okay, aren't I? See, noone has to worry. Not you, not my parents. Noone." Marc said while looking into my eyes.

God Mae get it together!

I took Marc's hand that was still resting on my cheek and started walking, dragging my student with me.

Once we got outside I yanked his arm so he would face me. "I'm serious Marc! What if you were caught? You're 19! Not 21!"

He didn't say anything, instead, he just looked at me.

"Are you doing this a lot? Sneaking into clubs you're not allowed to be in?"

"Mae calm down. By the way, I didn't sneak in."

"Oh yeah you're right sorry I forgot. You used a freaking fake ID!"

"Come on Mae calm down. Nothing happened."
For the next minute we just öooked at each other. I started to calm down a bit, but I was still angry at him. He was right, nothing happened, but if someone would've called the police, because a bunch of underage hoghschool bpys were ina club, Marc and the others would be in a hell lot of trouble.

"Okay Marc, let's forget about this. We'll just both go home and I won't bring this up again." I said. I was tired and just wanted to go to bed.
"But-" Marc started, as he once again stumbled towards me.
"No buts Marc. Go home!"
"But I-I don't wanna go home like this." He admits, looking at the floor like a child that was in trouble with their parents.
"Then where did you plan on sleeping tonight?" I asked him.

"Maybe at your place?" Marc proposed with a sly smile on his lips.

"Marc!" I exclaimed, hitting him on the arm. "That's enough! I'll call you a cab and you'll go home!"

After saying that, I turned towards the street and waved at thw first cab driving past the club.
I told the driver Marc's address and after another little persuasion from me, Marc was sitting in the back of the car. I slammed the door shut and sighed as the cab drove off.

"Wow, that was quite the show you gave us there Mae!" I heard someone laugh behind me. I turned around and saw Ella and Marie standing a couple feet away from me.

"Urgh don't mention it! Let's go home guys. I'm not really in the mood for paetying anymore..." i said and started walking. I heard my two friends giggle behind me. "Uhh someone's cranky cause they just had their first fight with their man." Marie laughed and I threw her a glare over my shoulder.

Ten minutes later i was finally at my front door and said goodbye to Ella and Marie. They never stopped talking about Marc and i on the way home and I was super annoyed with them. Well, actually i was annoyed because I saw Marc in a club. Drinking. And probably dancing with some girls in slutty outfits whose names he didn't even know. Maybe the Marc I got to know over the last couple weeks couple as just him acting all kind and sweet and in reality he was just like all the other teenage boys?
I took a shower, put on my pyjamas and went to bed. I don't know why, but seeing Marc like this didn't jist make me mad. No, it also made me sad, because up until tonight I only got to see his sweet side.

The next day was a Sunday and I went over to my parents house to spend the day with them and Lilly.
When i went to bed that night I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I I as going to see Marc again and I don't even know if he fully remembers our interaction from Saturday night or if he was too drunk to remember. I guess we'll see...

Yay i updated!! Next chapter will also include a lot of Mae & Marc and it's going to start getting... well... ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment!♡
Ann