chapter 1

Your pov

"get up" I was rushed awake, a pair of rough hands prodding me out of bed. Jim the male worker age 71

"get your mask on let's go," a female voice said to my left. Margie the female worker age 82.

I slowly sat up swinging my legs over the side of the bed. What a weird dream I thought, as I rubbed my face and grabbed my mask from the end of my bed. trudging to the bathroom I turned on the faucet, cold. We only had cold water, it's either they couldn't afford the heating bill or didn't care enough for us to supply us hot water. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, pulling on an oversized gray t-shirt and high waist dark washed skinny jeans. Ripping on a pair of black combat boots and my mask I rushed upstairs to start dinner.

The creepypasta's where nocturnal. They slept when humans were awake and "worked" when they where asleep. On occasion one or two would be outside during the summer enjoying the sun but it didn't happen often.

Sighing I put two skillets and one pot on the stove. Filling the pot with water then I put potatoes in it. In one pan I made spinach and the other I cooked a kidney. Laying out a tray on the island I put a couple of stakes side by side then popped it into the oven.

I continued preparing the food until I was done. Running out and putting plates and forks at the table, I then ran back down to my quarters and changed into a formless plain black dress.

breakfast and dinner were very different at Slender mansion. breakfast must be fully prepared and waiting on the counter in the kitchen, buffet style. At night the staff has to wait on the table. meaning we were seen. I learned the hard way you where not to talk to a single person, of you, break this simple rule it's 12 lashings. Depending on what you say you could end up getting more lashings or hot iron. I just avoid talking. If Slender wants a response he can read my mind.

Bringing the dishes out to the table I set them down and return to the kitchen, putting on a kettle I let the water boil to make slender his regular cup of tea. After finishing this task I returned to the dining room, waiting in the corner until the house started to arrive.