chapter 13

Jeff's Pov

We made our way downstairs, the Pastas asleep leaving (y/n) and I to finish our daily chores. We made it to the kitchen, I pushed up my sleeves and headed to the laundry room. Sorting through the dark's and lights, bending over pulled at my bandages and made me sore, but there was nothing I could do about it. It was quiet I pulled out 'my' iPod and picked a song off of it. God who owned this it only had 80's music on it, the hell. I couldn't pick I knew none of the songs, so I thew it on shuffle then set it on the shelf above the washing machine.

Sometimes

I feel I've got to,

Run away

I've got to,

Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me

I stopped and listened to the song. not my first choice but it wasn't bad. There was something about the lyrics that irked me. It was as if I heard it before, but I hadn't... had I?

The love we share,

Seems to go nowhere,

And I've lost my light,

For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

I shook my head and kept at it. (y/n) looked into the doorway at me. She let out a silent laugh then shook her head and started preparing things in the kitchen to go clean somewhere else in the house. Emptying the trash cans and all that. I put in a load of laundry in and started it then walked out of the room to go find where (y/n) wandered off to.

I heard someone talking upstairs and headed up to take a look. Upon my arrival I found LJ and Ben cornering (y/n), the only thing between them was the trashcan that (y/n) held close to her.

"Look at this wandering around without your mask on. What is that jack about 7 lashes? Best make that 27 for good measure" Ben mockingly said to LJ.

"I thought it was more like 37 Ben," LJ replied to him.

"you know I think your rig..."

"What's going on!" I asked cutting Ben off of his previous statement.

"Oh, Jeff!" Ben chirped, "your little toy here had her ugly face uncovered so I thought LJ and I would teach her a lesson." The blond grinned sinisterly at me.

"I gave her permission to take it off," I replied calmly. Ben grit his teeth then vanished coming back seconds later his grin returning. Moments after Slender joined our little group.

"Jeff," Slender's voice echoed in our heads. "Is this true you let (y/n) take off her mask around the house.?" slender questioned.

"Yes," I said with confidence in my voice but I wavered for a moment. I couldn't pinpoint where Slender stood in all this.

"Jeff while you are completing your punishment you don't have that authority. Although yes you are a creepypasta you have yet to grasp the concept of this lesson." the faceless man sighed. my heart dropped a little bit. I got (y/n) in trouble again. I can't do anything but hurt her.

"As much as it pains me to do this you will receive (y/n)'s lashings seeing as you where the cause of the problem, and that she must cater to the needs of everyone living under this roof. "He vanished I had to meet him down there. Ben and LJ hooked arms with (y/n).

"let's go watch your boyfriend receive your punishment." Ben let out a sinister laugh. I didn't want (y/n) to watch this. She shook her head no but there was no use they where going to take her whether she liked it or not.

With that, we all headed downstairs. My heat was becoming rapid as the adrenaline started to course through my veins.

Tainted love

Tainted love

Tainted love