Chapter 28 (flash back)

sorry college and stuff...

Your pov

Thanksgiving at Slender mansion which was appropriately named thanks taking. Because if it's not obvious they take people's lives.

well, this holiday is special unlike the other days where they eat anything they like, on this day though they make sacrifices to zalgo then cook and eat a human. This also means I get a break for the day but on the downside tomorrow the house was gonna be a mess. I pulled on some black pants and a army green shirt. going into the kitchen I found a man standing there holding a plastic bag talking to the other workers. I hadn't put my mask back on and I knew he wasn't aloud to see me. I whipped around so my back was facing him.

I hadn't seen many of the pastas, my job usually kept me from being anywhere near them.
His voice was gruff and he had wide broad shoulders. he wore black skinny jeans, black mid calf goth military boots and a white hoodie. His black hair fell across his shoulders and down his back.
eew he needs a shower
The man was tall, well taller than me and then he was gone. The man who I came to know as Jeff had dropped us off, on slender a orders, a turkey, potato's and green beans. Which we had to cook but still it was the thought that counts. We set in preparing the food and once it was done the three of us sat around the table and gave thanks that we hadn't been killed yet.

The next day I had the daunting task of burring the body of the woman they ate the night before. Taking a shovel from the shed I grabbed the bag of what was left of the body and dragged it out to the woods.

After finding a good spot I started digging. The hole had to fit everything and deep enough so that no one would accidentally stumble upon it. I was sweating under my mask as I dug.

"Stop this is the police!" I jumped and dropped my shovel. Then the tall man from yesterday stepped out laughing.

"I wish I could have seen your face i'm sure it was hilarious." He said whipping away a pretend tear from his never blinking eyes. I watched him warily, slowly picking up my shovel.

"Not gonna talk?" Jeff asked in a manor close to mocking. "Too bad, I really wanted to torture someone today" I shook my head digging deeper till I was satisfied with the hole. Kicking the body in I started to cover it. A looming mass was directly behind me now.

"Here let me," he took the shovel and filled in the hole. "I'm Jeff." he told me I nodded. "Nothing? damn" He handed me back the shovel.

"well, it was nice to meet you girl." he said as he walked off deeper into the woods.

That was the first time I met Jeff...