chapter 25

THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES RAPE! I know first hand. This is a hard topic feel free to skip it.

Your pov

I felt it would be better if I kept to myself, laying on the floor in Jeff's room. I was looking at the white ceiling, water stains from leaks in the roof where prominent.   A knock sounded to the door. Which clearly wasn't Jeff he wouldn't knock on his own door that would be stupid. Walking over I consciously opened the door. Ben stood leaning against the doorframe a grin crossing his features. Grabbing my arms he slammed my back into the wall. Smashing his lips into mine. His thick black tongue snakes it's way into my mouth. I stood frozen, as bens black and red eyes drilled into my soul.

A creak sounded from the stairs signaling that someone was coming up. Glancing over Jeff and Jane who where positioned at the top of the stairs. Jeff wore a disappointed look, making my heart break. Then seeing the way ben was holding me he matched over and detached us from one another.
"(Y/n)? Why?" The black haired killer said glumly.
"Because she doesn't love you nut case, she loves me." Ben boasted pridefully.
"(Y/n), is this true?" Jeff asked. sadness interlacing his words. Ben and jane looked at me expectantly.
"No! of course not." I said in a defensive tone.
"Look she's lying to you, how could she love someone like you!" Ben sneered.
"But I Do! I do love you Jeff" I pleaded with him.
"Come on (y/n) Jeff doesn't want to see you anymore." Ben said tugging me away harshly to his room by my elbow.
"Jeff please." I thrust out my hand for him to take. As he took a step forward Jane put her arm out to stop him.

I didn't like anything Ben did would have been worse than the night in the 'clubhouse', but I was mistaken. The things I endured that night where far worse.

Bens room was disgusting. Old food and dirty plates where stacked up on the dresser. Video games and clothing littered the floor, making it challenging to walk into the room. The bed was an iron frame with four posts. Each post had a short leather strap around them. His desk was the only clean space in the room with a single computer sitting on it. I walked to the computer chair and sat glaring at Ben.
"Oh don't give me that look." Ben sneered, "you belong with me not him." He said angrily thrusting this finger towards the door, as if to point at Jeff.
"No, I don't love you! Why would you tell Jeff I'm lying to him." I huffed out anger laced my words.
"When will you get it through your thick head. Your MINE. I would have thought you learned that when I carved my initials into your skin." I placed my hand over the hip he cut B D into while I was chained up in the 'Clubhouse'.
"Come." Ben said padding the spot next to him on the bed.
"No," I shook my head not wanting to be near him.
"Fine," His eyes turned impossibly darker. Standing he took a stride toward me and grabbed my waist heaving me over his shoulder. lifting me like I weighed nothing. he dropped me into the bed. Fighting back did nothing even being a creepypasta or using my powers I was much weaker then Ben and was easily powerless. 

"the rooms are soundproofed," he said, Binding my feet and arms to the bed Ben started to strip down seeing the old scars that littered his back gave me a glance into his past. The night of horror continued onward from there.

No matter how loud I screamed for Jeff couldn't hear me...