chapter 24

Jeff's pov

I was on cloud 9 all because the girl I loved was now a murderer like me. Not something most would be happy about but hey to each their own. As a killer it would be what some would call effective. (Y/n) would be a good way to hide a body, but I like people knowing what I did and I only want her to eat what she likes.

Smiling I walked the halls on the mansion for once in my life carefree.

BANG!

My back hit the wall. A figure clad in black slammed me into the wall.

"Hey Jeff." Jane said in a sultry voice. Hooded eyes looked at me through her mask. Her black wig cascaded down her shoulders.

Now granted, it's my fault how she looks the way she does now but she is gross.

"Back the fuck off Jane, I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit"  I grumbled trying to pull away.  Her hand adorned with long red nails gripped my arm.

"That's not what you said to me s few months ago." she sassed back. "you begged me for sex and you where screaming my name." she coyly replied, grip tightening on my arm.

"Well that was 3 months ago, I'm not interested. Find someone else to be your toy." I ripped myself away from her and walked away.

"You'll regret that Jeff I swear it."  Jane huffed angrily.

"Im sure Ben would be up for it." I hollered back.

Heading upstairs I made my way to my room. Opening my door I stripped down to my boxers and slipped into bed next to the sleeping (y/n) trying my hardest but failing not waking her up.

"Hey your back, what took so long?" She asked cobwebs of sleep still clouding her vision.

"Jane being almost as creepy as ben." I told her, scoffing. "Janes desperate"

"Am I?" (y/n) asked softly.

"No baby, your not begging for sex." upon hearing those words (y/n)'s face tinted a deep scarlet.

"I told her to go fuck ben." I chuckled at my own joke. (Y/n) curled up in my side nuzzling her head into the crook in my neck. Her horns scratched the headboard as she did so.

all was quite till (y/n) spoke "what do you think about piercings?"

"I don't really have an opinion on them, why do you ask?" I questioned back.

"Pure curiosity," she replied. I hummed in response. As we lay their I felt her breathing slow, she was asleep.  In that moment I was Content.

and then that moment ended...