chapter 5

your pov

They pulled my shirt up, noticing the marks from last night or the morning? I lose a sense of time.

Masky looked at hoodie who just shrugged. Picking up whatever he was gonna use I looked away, glancing at the door. There stood Jeff, arms crossed, watching. Hoodie reeled his hand back and...

Jeff pov

I left the doorway, too boring. At least that's what I have been telling myself to get this feeling off my chest. From the angle I was standing at I couldn't see much of what was going on in there. I only saw her small form lurch forward. 12 I counted 12. I'm pretty sure she was only supposed to get 7, but then again I haven't read the rules. As the three teens sauntered out of the room I walked back to the doorway. The girl had collapsed on the floor, her breathing labored. Sighing I pulled down her shirt and lifted her slightly. She was light, very light. When was the last time this girl ate?! Bringing her back to the servant's chambers I left her to check if all the food was ready, it was. Pastas started streaming in. Ben the prankster of the bunch grabbed the forgotten mask. Shit, I forgot to grab it.

"Haha, I wonder what that ugly fuck looks like under this mask." Ben snickered. Panic started taking over my system.

"I'm gonna hide it," Ben declared, and with that he vanished, flicking and glitching out. Shit.

once everyone left I sat at the dining table, I should clean this. I mean I am technically supposed to be part of the staff temporarily... right? After cleaning the dining room I headed back down to check on...damn I need to learn her name. she had fallen asleep at the table, cute, well as cute as an abused person could look.

I lifted her and brought her to bed, afterward I sat down at the table in the common area of the servants quarters. Letting my headrest on my arms letting myself fall into darkness.