chapter 19

your pov

My head throbbed like someone took hot fire pokers and jammed them into my skull.
My mouth was dry and I could feel my lips, no longer bound by thread. 

I slowly opened my eyes, but couldn't see anything. I was surrounded by pure blackness like nothing was around me for miles come to mention it...

I looked down to just now notice I was completely naked this is awkward. I stood to take a couple of steps I stepped on something soft.  Upon feeling it I found it was a very short dress or quite possibly a long shirt?

The material was soft like silk and draped down my body (an all black version of Harley Quinn's dress in suicide squad).

I stepped into the garment not wanting to be exposed any longer. I scratched my head hand reaching up and bumping into a horn...

A HORN?!

Two horns protruded from my head like a villainous crown. They where twisted back like the beast. Does that make Jeff, Emma Watson? I giggled at the thought of Jeff playing bell in beauty and the beast.

Getting back on track I started walking forward. If I walked for long enough I would find something right?

Time passed, my feet started to hurt and I was hungry.  Finally, after what felt like forever I hit a wall. Not just any wall, a door.

I grasped the knob and pulled. The door sprung open and on the other side lay a throne room. The walls where gray and floor was black. It was lit by a faint red glow which cast eerie shadows around the room. Upon the throne sat a titan being. He was black and covered in mouths. He too had horns atop his head.

"My child," the voice of the monster came out raspy. "You where destine for so much more." He stood towering over me.

"Go back the world of the living you have more to see and do."  Pressing his thumb to my head I feel bracing myself to land on the hard ground but when I fell I was in a box. My horns barely touched the top of the box light was leaking in from the sides and with the light, I could see I was in the same black dress from earlier. I was in a coffin. I spread my hand out flat on the lid. I noted my long black nails like claws.  With little effort, I opened the coffin. looking at my surroundings I saw I was in the forest, it was the middle of the day. The light filtered through the trees making the leaves glow a vibrant green. A scratching sound could be heard from not far off. I lifted myself from the padded box and started towards the noise.

Jeff was digging a grave. His hoodie had long been discarded his black shirt was covered in sweat as he dug.

"Jeff" I called to him. The black haired man whipped around to face me.  If he had eyelids his eyes would still be as wide as they were now. he was beyond shocked.

then suddenly he rushed at me with his knife drawn.

"who the fuck are you and how do you know me," he growled low.

"It's me, it's (y/n)" I groaned out it was getting hard to breathe. Jeff backed away shocked.

"(y/n)" he murmured. He looked me up and down then rushed forward.
"(Y/N)!" He cried smashing his lips to mine. It was odd my first kiss, with a demon. Well, I guess I'm one now too.

"How are you alive, here." He asked running his hands down my bare arms.

"Zalgo. He said I was destined for more." I told Jeff truthfully.

"You're a pasta?" he asked, glancing at my horns. confused he asked "how? You need the injections which is a painful process."

"Ben, he kidnapped me and took me to the shed and did the injections then killed me." I relayed back to him. Jeff's face set and he clenched his jaw. He turned away funning his hands through his hair frustrated.

"That fucking bitch," Jeff cussed storming over to his hoodie and shovel he draped his hoodie over my shoulders and slid his knife into his boot. Jeff then grabbed his shovel and started to stalk toward what I can only assume was the directions of the house. Catching up to him I took his free hand in mine. Jeff looked down at our intertwined fingers and then to my face he leaned over and kissed my forehead then turned, as we walked back up to the house peacefully.

Would the other pastas be as happy to see me though?...