chapter 2

Your pov

We use to have China plates, but we got rid of them. You see most of the time at night there ends up being some plate is thrown or food on the walls, so we found it more efficient to get metal plates. Granted they're a lot louder than China ones but at least they don't break.

I'm here in the corner waiting for the Pastas to fill their self proclaimed designated spots. Once the home dwellers were settled the two other staff members were called forward.

"As you both know tomorrow we release you of your staff duties." Some of the Pastas smiled sinisterly. "What are your last requests and death requests," Slender asked them. Trained as any, they said nothing, waiting for his next statement. "Loyal to the end, then quick and painless it shall be, I will be expecting your gravestone templates on my desk by tomorrow," Slender said to them. They bowed and returned to the kitchen. Slender's faceless head turned in my direction.

"Bring the food," he demanded. I bowed and left for the kitchen coming back with the prepared food.

As usual, there was an argument and food stains are on the wall. although you probably wouldn't be able to tell the wall is a dingy brown color but oh well I still had to clean them, but later. Right now I'd have to survive dinner. A cup whizzed past my head. The guys laughing.

"Ten points if you hit the flower!" Ben an eternal teen yelled as his blonde hair fell in front of his black and red eyes.

"Ya fix your aim. Stupid," a monochromatic clown giggled.

"Fine," a girl, Jane, reeled her arm back and launched a spoon in my direction. It sailed over my head making a twang as it lodged itself in the wall.

"Shit," she cursed angrily.

"No like this, hold still," a knife sailed across the room slicing into my upper arm. Of course, I could've moved, but that would probably mean lashings, and that is the last thing I want. The hoodie-clad figure sauntered into the room. Every step he took mud seeped into the floor. crashing into his seat he took his plate and started eating.

" Jeff! Hoodie off now! No blood at the table." Slender scolded. Jeff sneered at him and ripped off his hoodie. I stepped over and held out my arms. He looked up at me, down at my hands then dropped his hoodie on the floor. I leaned over and picked it up.

"Wow not even a sigh," Jeff smirked.

"She's mute." slender replied in a bored tone.

"Ya, so what? So are the other two," he said rolling his never closing eyes.

"No not like the others, she doesn't talk to them she doesn't even speak to me. I partly blame that on myself. to many whippings, I'd assume. Oh well." Slender said 'staring' off in the distance distracted and not caring about the conversation at hand.

which leads us back to now me scrubbing the blood out of a white hoodie, wishing I had bleach.