Chapter 32

! WARNING! cutting if your triggered skip the second paragraph.

your pov

when we had arrived back at splendors I felt queezy, and went to my room to pass out.

I opened my eyes staring at the ceiling just looking at the cracks that spiderwebbed through the plaster. my mind drifted in and out of sleep. I felt nothing, numb, lost. I sat up holding the covers to my chest. I picked up Jeff's iPod to look at the time. it read 12:32 am. placing it down I looked around the room. It was quite the window was open letting in a slight breeze. Glancing at Jeff he was on his side his back facing me. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood, I padded into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Steam spilled out above the shower door, as I stepped over to get in I glanced in the mirror. the girl that looked back was not someone I recognized. her eyes were hollow, hair greasy and dull, I was covered in scars down my back, thighs, and abdomen, some from me, most from Slender.

Silent tears poured down my cheeks, I took a claw and held it to my wrist, 'what's one more?' I thought to myself. With that, I drug the sharp nail across the delicate skin of my forearm. As I did thick black ooze dripped down my exposed arm. I repeated that action over and over wanting to see the sticky red substance, to feel at least a little human. After a total of 13 lines crisscrossed my forearm I glanced up as they slowly dissolved and disappeared completely. My eyes where bloodshot from the tears pooling in them. I stepped back and into the shower

The hot water hit my skin dispelling the goosebumps that had resided on me a moment prior, I closed my eyes and let the water pour over my face and head. A calm settled over me, then cold air hit my skin.

"Morning," Jeffs gravelly voice softly spoke as he leaned against the counter. I could just make out his outline through the frosted glass and the tears that blended into the stream of water.

"I think its actually good afternoon." I said gently as I reached up and ran my fingers through my hair massaging shampoo though the dirty locks.

After minimal conversation Jeff exited the bathroom. I shut off the shower and stepped out to retrieve my clothes. As I stepped into the tiny shared bedroom Jeff picked up his knife and we stepped out into the night. The world was quiet as stars twinkled in the sky. The moon illuminated everything around us. As we walked he took my hand and we headed to the nearest town.