Chapter 27

third-person pov

After (y/n) left the bathroom, Jeff then took her to slender and explained what happened. Slender checked with (y/n) that everything was true.
"I'll deal with Ben," Slender signed. "Jeff, for now take (Y/n) away for a while until I
get this sorted out." giving them a weeks worth of glamor. Handing over the keys of the car and an address to his brother Splendors house he sent us on our way. Packing up some duffel bags and grabbing food in the kitchen Jeff and (Y/n) headed out.

After about eight hours of driving they finally reached a seaside town busy with people. an odd place for a killer to live but i guess living in plain sight is the best way to hide. Jeff and (y/n) both downed a shot of glamour upon reaching civilians. We drove along the beach for a while till taking a gravel path out to the point. A yellow and white victorian house sat at the end of the point it's own privet beach tucked away. Taking out their bags the two interlaced fingers. Mounting the stairs Jeff rand the old door beep when nothing happened he knocked. A man with brown hair, green eyes and a black polkadot suit opened the door.
"What brings the two of you so far out of the way? Did you get lost?" He asked, although he was friendly his voice held a sinister undertone.
"Uh no this was the address I was given?" Jeff replied with a confused tone.  "Your brother said you'd be expecting us?" With that the mans face broke into s bigger smile of that was possible.
"Jeff! I'm sorry without the hoodie and with glamour you look nothing like yourself!" The man explained. "I took a glamour shortly before you arrived so I look nothing like myself either, Allow me to introduce myself. I am Splendor Man brother of Slender. Should you need anything just ask you are welcome to any part of the house or beach." The man now no one as splendor told the two.
"Thank you," (y/n) said quietly to the outgoing man.
"So would you like two bedrooms or one?" a knowing grin. (Y/n) became fidgety. Jeff leaned his head down.
"If you don't want one we can stay in separate rooms." He whispered to her. (Y/n) nodded yes and requested two rooms. Looking between the two teens Splendor shrugged and Invited the killers into the house.
"Just so you kids know, Ms.P will be stoping by sometime today." Splendor warned the pending arrival of another killer.
"And here are your rooms." He gestured toward the hallway that had three doors.
"The door in the middle is a jack and jill bathroom." Splendor told Jeff and (y/n), seeing the confusion on both teens faces.
"It connects to both or your rooms, you'll be sharing a bathroom." He explained. Splendor left the two to settle in.
"Do you want the room on the right or the left?" Jeff asked (Y/n).
"Which do you want." (y/n) questioned back.
"Uh... I'll take the left." Jeff pointed down the hallway. The two parted ways giving them time to unpack their belongings.

As Splendor had said Ms.P dropped by with groceries. After having a short conversation with them all she departed.

Jeff sat on the beach overlooking the ocean. He was sitting in the sand pants rolled up, boots off , Hoodie left in the house. The glamor hadn't yet warn off. Footsteps approached, and a second person joined him.
"I can't believe I look like my old self." (Y/n) admitted, as she leaned her head on Jeff's shoulder.
"I use to hate glamour," Jeff looked down at his hands. "It always reminds me of before liu died." He rested his head on top of hers. (Y/n) placed her hand on Jeff's and swiped her thumb over his knuckles.
"I did mean it when I said I love you." (Y/n) whispered, Tears pricking the corners of her eyes.
"I know that now and I'm sorry." Jeff said the words almost getting caught in his throat.
"It's nice to be the old me but I'll have to face reality at some point." (Y/n) sighed.
"Jeff, could you do me a favor?" Asked (y/n), picking her head up off his shoulder.
"Of course, anything." The man said turning to look her in the eyes.
"Ben cut his initials into my side I was hoping you could...." (Y/n)'s voice trailed off as she looked away.
"You want me to cut it out?" He Questioned finishing (y/n)'s sentence.
"ya," She nodded head down. Jeff's Adams apple bobbed as he started a new sentence. Lifting (y/n)'s chin with his finger tips.
"I can't promise it will be painless by I can see what I can do." He smiled gently.
"Thank you." (Y/n) kissed Jeff's cheek. He then jumped up and yelled over his shoulder, "come on." Running towards the water he threw himself into the ocean clothes and all. (Y/n) laughed at him, Standing she slowly made her way into the water. Reaching him she splashed water at him.
"Oh no you didn't." He laughed out tackling her in the water.
"Let me go. let me GO!" (Y/n) cried out in destress. Jeff's arms dropped from her body.
"I'm sorry."  Water dripped from his now black hair. A wide smile stretched across his face.
"Your glamour." (Y/n) told Jeff. He Signed and pulled himself out of the ocean. trudging back up to the porch Jeff grabbed a towel throwing on at (Y/n). The towel got caught on her horns falling into her face. After drying off the two stepped into the kitchen.  Splendor greeted us at the door.
"(Y/n) and I have some unfinished business." told Splendor.
"Would you mind if we use your kitchen? Also a needle and thread." (Y/n) asked hopefully. Splendor looked between the two, Now without glamour.
"Uh yes, I'll get the needle and thread." Splendor said as he shuffled out of the kitchen.
"Lay down on the countertop." Jeff instructed, pulling a knife out of the cutting block. Turning on the stove Jeff stuck the Knife into the flame, to sterilize it. Then washed off the blackened blade with soap and water. After Splendors return Jeff began.
"We don't have anything to numb but we have pain killers." Splendor said. (Y/n) moved the clothing aside from her hip.
"Great" Jeff examined the Scar.
"I'm probably not the best person for this Ej could do so much better." Jeff mumbled to himself.
"Jeff it's fine. It doesn't have to be good just off." (Y/n) reassured the man.
"Okay, ya off I can do that." He told himself encouragingly. Taking the blade he went to press down then grabbed a clean towel so he would have something to stop the blood flow. Then with the knife he cut away the skin that had been marked with Bens initials. (Y/n) cried out as the blade cleanly sliced threw skin.
"Sorry," Jeff gritted out as he worked. Placing down the knife he applied pressure to the wound.
"You know I don't think we can't sow this, I think we'll have to cauterize it." With the same knife on the stove they heated it then placed it on the cut.

It had worked.