chapter 14

!!Warning!! gore and swears

your pov

I didn't want to watch this. I didn't want this to happen to anyone. Especially not Jeff. Ben and LJ dragged me to the room with then. We stood in the doorway looking into the grungy room Ben and LJ gripped my forearms tight as we looked in on the scene.

Jeff kneeled on the floor. We watched him remove his hoodie then his black shirt. his bandages were slipping off of the wounds that already riddled his skin, bound to leave a scar. I tipped my head down not wanting to watch the display. Ben's free handheld my head in place eyes open. I couldn't blink nor look away. It was painful my eyes burned. Slender bent down and handed Jeff a piece of leather, the piece had permanent teeth makes etched into the material.

Jeff lurched forward every time the whip cracked against his skin. His pale shin made the angry red marks glow finally by the last strike his skin split with the sound of the whip. Slender handed Jeff a cold cloth to whip down his back, then teleported away shortly after. Ben and LJ let go of my arms and slammed me to the floor.

"Get it through your head slave, you are nothing." Ben spit harshly at me. I kept my head down till the two of them left, then rushed crouched to Jeff's side.

"I'm... I'm sorry." I whispered to him.

"It was my fault." Jeff looked up to me with a saddened smile. "Ah shit, how do you do this constantly. " He sinisterly chuckled, then grimaced when he stood.

"With help," I responded, taking the cloth from him. I rinsed it out, while Jeff turned his back to me. Placing my hand on his non-injured solder he tensed. As I started to clean the wound he relaxed into my grip.

"Thank you. You do much more than you need and all to survive. It's not fair." He said quietly to me.

"It's not so bad, others have it worse," I mumbled. The bleeding had gone down so I grabbed some gauze and wrapped it around him.

I took a step back at looked up at him I honestly couldn't determine his height but he was at the very least 6 feet tall. If I had to look up to him often it sure would kill my neck. I slipped my mask over my head, he nodded then slipped his shirt and hoodie back on.

I should wash the floor.

Slender got rid of carpets in the house with all the messy people who lived here carpets got stained. If you did want a carpet it could only be in your room and it had to be black. Or you could wear socks.

I grabbed a bucket and the mop. note to self: we need a new mop, then proceeded to clean the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, finally the stairs. By then it was about 2 pm, a good time to clean the bathrooms before I had to start preparing breakfast, as I made my way to find Jeff already on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor with soapy water. I stared at him for a moment or two then took a step closer to him. He turned to face me, what I could only assume was a smile played on his face.

"I finished the laundry so I thought I'd help with the rest of the cleaning." He told me then went back to washing the floor.

I turned away smiling under my mask, this guy was so much nicer than I thought, I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

Or in this case a killer by their knife.

For once my life is good.

At least that's what I thought.