chapter 21

Ben's pov

She should be back by now. Where the fuck was she. I lay in bed starring at the green walls. It was a cluttered space. The floor filled with cloths, and video games. It reeked of stale pizza and weed and needed a good cleaning.

I hope (y/n)'s transformation into s creepypasta didn't change her too much, she was gorgeous to begin with.  I shifted the covers and climbed out of bed. pulling on a white shirt, green pants and a green beanie I stepped out of my room. I walked down stairs to the kitchen as Jeff silently cooked. I was early but I didn't care I couldn't sleep any longer my thoughts where keeping me up.

"Jeff," I called, my black and red eyes darted around the room.

"What the actual fuck do you want Ben," Jeff huffed angrily.

"are you going out tonight, killing I mean" I asked the homicidal maniac.

"No clue, why do you give a shit?" He asked curiously with anger.

"Just curios," I mumbled, sidetracked as I pulled a soda from the fridge. A scream was heard from upstairs, Jeff and I looked at each other then bolted for the stairs. Upon entering Jeff's room we found (y/n) sitting bolt upright in Jeff's bed.

In Jeff's bed....

Anger washed over me. Why was she in his bed. Why not me?! I looked her over, and even with her new look she was beautiful. My heart sped up just looking at her. God I was in love. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and kiss her, hold her. I snapped back to reality when I heard talking.

"What's wrong?" Jeff asked (y/n), he sat on the edge of the bed and comforted her.

"Just a bad dream.." she trailed off when her eyes landed on me.

"Why is Ben here?" she asked scooting to the far edge of the bed.

"Just checking on you princess." I smiled at her. "So baby you going killing tonight?" I asked her. she visibly shivered.

"I don't know."(y/n) replied scratching her neck. "It didn't go so well last time." I chuckled.

"plus we have to talk to slender. Ben and I can do that now, just stay here and rest." Jeff assured her and started to leave the room.

Once out Jeff slammed me against the wall.

"I don't know what your playing at but it needs to stop. You have only hurt her in the past so I don't know why your doing this but you need to stop." Jeff threatened.

"you think your thought shit, well your not. and if you try and stop me i'll just treat you down with me. That's a promise." I warned then turned and walked away.