chapter 29

Third-person pov

A month had passed since Jeff and (y/n) had arrived at splendors house. We had run out of the glamor Slender gave us but offender was happy to provide more. Aside from the occasional kill the two barely left the beach.

(y/n) laid back, horns making imprints in the sand.
"We where supposed to go back to slenderman's weeks ago." (y/n) told Jeff as they lay on the beach.
"I don't think they'll miss us too much" Jeff replied his black hair getting sandy as he looked up at the sky.
"Do you ever think of what our lives could have been like if we weren't, you know, we weren't where we are today?" Jeff asked.
"I mean I was taken from my home and my family." (y/n) replied.
"Have you thought about visiting them?" Jeff asked leaning up on his elbow.
"Well it may be kind of hard being part DEMON!" she yelled at Jeff.
"Glamor" Jeff suggested.
"Right, I forget about that." (y/n) though aloud.
"Tomorrow lets go find them, you can visit and whatnot." Jeff said, fully sitting up.
"I really don't think it's a good idea." (y/n) said, sitting up as well. "I don't think my family wants to see me."
"I think they'll love to see you. come on," Jeff took (y/n)'s hands and pulled her up leading her back towards the house.

When the sun broke the next morning (y/n) had gotten little sleep. Her eyes glowed in the morning light as she turned toward the sleeping man next to her. Resting her head on his bare chest she lifted her hand and rubbed circles into his exposed skin.
"Morning beautiful," Jeff said pulling a sleeping mask off his eyes.
"Morning," (y/n) whispered back, just waking up making both of their voices scratchy.
"Today's the day. Are you ready?" Jeff said sitting up and kissing (y/n).
"We need to find them first," (y/n) told Jeff.
"Actually I talked to slender and he gave me their address." Jeff said pulling the covers back and getting out of bed.
"Oh," (y/n) got out as well and picked through the clothing in the closet. "What should I wear."
"Something that doesn't say 'I'm a demon'" Jeff replied, pulling on ripped black pants, mid calf combat boots a black t-shirt. Jeff exchanged his normal pullover hoodie for a zip up white hoodie which he left unzipped. He kept his knives on him and lastly as an addition he slipped on a bright red leather jacket. (Y/n) layered a mint green overall dress on top of a black and white stripped skirt, fishnets and , mint green high top converse and mid thigh black leather jacket.
After eating to two got In the old blue car and headed out on a 5 hour drive to (y/n)'s old home.
Shortly before arriving Jeff and (y/n) took glamor.

The house was once a white color now grown over with vegetation.  The car in the driveway was rusted out and had missing or flat tires.
"Are you sure this is the house?" (Y/n) asked as they parked on the street."
"this was the address I was given." Jeff glanced back at the old paper in his hand. He then unlocked the car and stepped out. (y/n) took a breath and stepped out as well. The two held hands walking up to the door. The doorbell had been busted long before so they used the knocker. After about a minute a woman opened the door.
"(y/n)" she said in tears, reaching out and tightly pulling the girl into a hug.
"Hi mom," (y/n) said, tears coming to her eyes too.
"Come in, come in." She ushered the two into the house.
"Its been a long time. let me go get your father he'll be thrilled." The woman excitedly chirped, rushing away to get (y/n)'s father.
"She seems nice." Jeff whispered, squeezing (y/n)s hand.
"She's not how I remembered." (y/n) replied, she seems depressed."
"We'll that's kinda expected when your daughter goes missing for almost five years." Jeff replied. pounding footsteps where heard down the hall as a man came in with the woman from earlier. tears of happiness streamed down his face as he'd (y/n) off the couch and held his child in his arms.
"We thought we'd never see you again," (y/n)' s father told her.
"Well it took some convincing, but Jeff though it would be good if I came to see you."  Letting go of his daughter (f/n) shook Jeff's hand.
"Thank you for bringing her home." Jeff's deep voice only chuckled.
"No problem sir." Jeff replied to the man.
"Tell us everything that's happened," (y/n)'s mom said. (y/n) and Jeff looked at each other.
"Everything?..."