chapter 34 (End)

Your pov

I woke up to crashing in the kitchen, standing from the bed I stepped out into the hallway. creeping around the corner I saw Jeff. he was  leaning against the counter, beer in hand. He was clearly drunk and unable to control his body, or functions.  I stepped back part of me wanting to help him, the other half of me knew if I got involved it would end badly. I retreated to the bathroom, where I sat on the floor and waited. for what I didn't know but none the less I waited.  finally after a few minutes-

BANG! Jeff slammed against the door, (y/n) I know your in there.

"You may want to come out sugar plumb."  Jeff teased through the door, sinisterly.

"Why are you like this?" I said quietly

"I'm just trying to protect you," Jeff called back, his voice wavering from the alcohol.  "If slender knew you tried to escape you would be in deep trouble. 

"I didn't escape jeff you fucking kidnapped me." said back to him standing and leaning on the counter.

The night slender hadn't been home, Jeff had brought me to this house, each night my dreams got worse and worse.  Jeff was taking a mental toll on me. As I looked in the mirror I could almost see the demonic appearance that I had in my dreams, my horns were almost visible, my eyes darker then they had been, teeth more pointed. but it was just my imagination, my mind playing tricks.  the problem is,  Jeff had done this for himself, he said it was for my protection, he carved his initials into me, to prove I couldn't leave. To show me I was his. My brown mask sat discarded in the corner by the trash. jeff had said he didn't like it when I wore it, it covered my 'beautiful' face, he said this the night before he tried to cut his stupid smile into my face, but I had fought him off enough, as not to let that happen, but my left cheek still held a scar horizontally on my cheekbone.  then the next day Jeff asked what had happened, his blood lust had been too much for him to control. some days I missed my old life, not the one with my parent though I did dream about them too, I missed the easy cooking and cleaning, sometimes even ben would ask to play games with him. But when night fell my dreams where twisted, distorting the truth. when being with jeff at first it was fine, he killed the man who lived at the house we now occupied, I took care of his cat. Then the blood lust started, jeff hadn't gone killing in a while, and due to this, his human side failed him, and he lashed out at me.  upon trying to escape he had grabbed me pinning me to the floor, and written his name on my skin. in my dreams he was my hero, when I'm awake he is my monster. As the Stockholm syndrome started to set in I told myself that this was fine. that this was normal.

So Jeff promised it wouldn't happen again.

he lied.

the next time it happened, Jeff did not hurt me, instead he hurt the cat because he knew how much I cared about the feline, he killed the cat and threatened me that if I left I would end up just like that cat. but I didn't care. it was by this point that I realized my life was over.

When Jeff came out of the red haze, he cried and apologized profusely, repeating how sorry he was over and over.

And I forgave him.

I forgave him because I loved him.

and he loved me-

!!BANG BANG BANG!!

Jeff pounded again on the door, the handle shook the lock cracked in its casing. a click and a pop sounded as Jeff pushed the door open. His hood was on, face dark. his knife was in hand, covered in blood. whose blood?

I looked down.

My blood.

my hands shook as I reached down to cover the wound. I fell to my knees my mind going hazy.  Jeff licked the blood off his knife. then looked down, as our eyes met, he clicked, human parts of him rushing back, as his mind snapped back.

"(Y/n)?" Jeff's voice was shaky, his knife clattered to the floor as he fell to his knees, grabbing my upper body, pulling me onto his lap. I cried out from the jostling of the movement of the stab wound. "No, no (y/n) not now, not like this. I'm sorry I'm so sorry." jeff cried and held me, slowly my eyes closed everything going dark.

"get up" I was rushed awake, a pair of rough hands prodding me out of bed. Jim the male worker age 71

"get your mask on let's go," a female voice said to my left. Margie the female worker age 82.

I slowly sat up swinging my legs over the side of the bed. What a weird dream I thought, as I rubbed my face and grabbed my mask from the end of my bed. trudging to the bathroom I turned on the faucet.

__________________________________________________________________________

Note:

Alright, so I did go back and change a sentence in the first chapter and I changed a sentence in the 16th chapter to make this chapter make more sense. I know a lot will not like this ending, but I did want to make jeff a bit more realistic in this chapter, I don't know, regardless I hope you enjoy and join me for my eyeless jack book that will be coming soon.