chapter 6

Your Pov

Now, most of the time when I wake up in bed I'm freaking out because my alarm didn't go off. Today was no exception. Bolting out of bed and to the small common area, which included a kitchen, a sitting area, and a table. Jeff sat at the table head down. slowly walking up to him I tapped his shoulder. His body snapped up, grabbing my wrist and forcing my body into the table. His knife was out and pressed to my neck.

"Don't do that" he growled, taking his knife and letting me go. He stepped away, I stood bowing to show my apology.

"So what do we need to do?" He asked slipping his blade back into his hoodie. My eyes widened in fear, only to find the kitchen had already been cleaned. Tilting my head, I looked at Jeff.

"Ya I cleaned it I'm pretty sure It's in the job description." He pointed out. I scratched the back of my... my neck. I reached up and touched my face. I TOUCHED MY FACE! Where was my mask! Seeing my horror and confusion Jeff cringed.

"Ya, uh Ben may have stolen it because it was left on the counter." He said rubbing his neck. I paced the room, what am I going to do?! An idea flashed in my head. Being as careful as possible I beckoned Jeff to follow me to Slender's office.

I knocked twice.

"Come in," the dark presence demanded. Entering the office I pushed Jeff forward. He explained the situation to Slender.

Slender nodded. "I see, I'll get it back from Ben. In the meantime you have my full permission to stay in the kitchen or workers quarters until I get it back" I nodded, oh wait.

Sir one more thing I said mentally.

"Yes, child?" He said, 'looking' at me.

We need groceries.

Making my way downstairs hoodie and Masky met us at the bottom. Jeff's face held confusion. The four of us walked to the kitchen where I picked up the list of things we needed to buy, that I had written yesterday. Stepping out to the front we took the old battered car on the hour-long drive to the store...