The Rabbit Slave and The Master

Author's Note: I've had this idea for a long time now, and I had promised myself I wasn't going to upload any more books until I finished the ones I have already...but.. I feel like since I keep re-doing Feather and Fang.. It's gonna take longer than I thought it would to finish the books I already have now ... So I'm publishing this book anyway... But only this one! Right Ender? Ender sighs and said," Yeah...sure..probably not, but sure!" Chi glares at him.. His birthday is when I thought of this idea.. in 2016... so like it's been there for a year and a couple of days... Yeah..In the back burner..

Jasper POV

My name is Jasper, I've been in this cell for a couple of years, since I was 13. My birthday is April 9th. I am seventeen now. The last two friends I had; got killed last month, it's January now, I'm the only one that hasn't been sold for this long. I have been with other masters, but they always send me back after a month. Nobody likes my appearance and only the other slaves have seen my personality beyond my shyness. I used to live on an island called Roy, most bunny hybrids come from there and our normal hair colors are black, white, and brown. The brown haired bunnies have it easier when blending in, since it's the most common hair color. Even the black haired bunnies have it easier to be hidden then me, for I have white hair and the strangest color of eyes, they're rare redish brown eyes. I don't know when I'll be let out of this dark prison cell..But I hope it's soon. I have to go teach the new people the rules around here....

   I go over to the people near the door and smile slightly at them. They have a lot of injuries, which means there fighters. I like fighters the most since they hold onto hope more than anyone else and give other people hope. I whispered," I'm Jasper..My friends call me Jack Rabbit Jasper, anyway..I'll be teaching you the rules around here." I motions them to follow me, they reluctantly did, as I continued," Each person gets a bed mostly, there is only one cell.. So try to get along with everyone or not annoy anyone." I pointed to where one of the faint lights that was given in the day," There are few windows here and only the smallest can get close to them. They are the lookouts, they notify if anyone is coming down here. There are not a lot of things you can do here." I turned around after stopping by a bed, and said," They will probably give you a task in the morning..Save your strength for you will need it." The guy whispered," I'm John..and that's Grace..How long have you been here?" I closed my eyes, shook my head slightly, after opening them, I looked him dead in the eye and whispered," Long enough to know that if any body could make it out of here, you two look like you may have a chance." With that I walked away, I sat in my corner of the room, curled up on a pillow. Nobody bothered me, the only two people who talked to me that I called friend left me around the same time. One of the lookouts said," There coming!" It echoed off the cell walls, everyone was already starting to line up. The two new ones just starred, I went over to them and whispered," If you don't line up they'll whip you. Learned that one the hard way.." With that I left them and joined the second line of people like me, other thieves. The man, Master Griffon, said," Hello..Freshmeat, Slaves... If you haven't noticed. They're was a resent escape attempt, There names were Number 21 and Number 18. We will be sending Number 15 to the dungeon. Number 15 take a step forward, you will be under questioning." I whispered to the person beside me, Tobious," You'll be taking over my shift..Wish you luck." Tobious looked over at me with sad eyes, he was the only one that talked to me like I was normal besides, Frank and Mort. I took a step and then another as I walked to my death. Some patted my back, and some gave me sad eyes, as they watched me go. I noticed the two new ones take a step forward, only to be stopped by the people beside them. I was chained as they brought me down to the basement. Rats were there, and they gave nobody food for a week when down there, only bits of water.

John
  Why were they not helping him? They showed Jasper lots of respect but didn't help him! Why is this?  I looked to the person that was beside Jasper as he went, he asked him to take over his job, like no one survives the basement. I went over and asked," Why did you just stand there?" The guy looked over at me and whispered," And risk everyone going in there? That's suicide... They kill innocent people every day you'll get used to it."  I went over to Grace and whispered," We need to think of an escape plan." Grace said," No...I want to know what happens to people in the basement." I sighed, our captain is not going to be happy about it. After a week, they throw Jasper back into the cell. He was on the ground, had a couple of slashes and blood on him. The guy that I talked to earlier whispered," Get water and bread! Someone get some cloth!" He helped him up and whispered," Guess those stupid rats didn't like rabbit meat?" Jasper chuckled, and whispered," Yeah..I guess." Jasper was set down on the pillow I saw him on earlier. He ate the bread and drank the water, slowly. Then soon after he fell asleep. He looked exhausted. I got a closer look at him and in the evening light I saw that he had a bunny tail and long bunny ears. The guy whispered," Don't stare too long.. You'll make Jack Rabbit angry."

Jasper
  I don't know how long it took for me to get out of my faint state but when I did I noticed two things, John and Grace were near me. I was also laying on a bed. John said," I gave you my bed. Thought It'd have you heal faster." I nodded silently and said," Did I miss anything?" John said," No..You don't have to do anything for a couple of days since someone else has your job for now."