Fear of the Unknown

Jasper

So apparently even royals have school, Damien told me that it was a private school where nearby islands went to school, since it's on nobody's island everyone has to travel there, and it's kind of like a college. They have to stay there during the school weeks, and get to leave during the weekends. I mad sure to play close attention when he was a talking about the layout of the school. I would rather not get lost, I'll probably just stick to his side. Everywhere. I sighed as I thought about earlier this morning. I know I should escape, but.. Damien's been nothing but kind to me.. and I, Oh no, I forgot.. Is Damien going to punish me for attempting to escape?? I mean, What I did was really a terrible thing to do, but this is Damien I'm thinking about, so maybe he'd let me go.. NO, he's totally punish me. Maybe if I'm really good today, he won't remember?  The trip to the school took about five hours..I sleep most of the time. The only parts I stayed up for was when Damien was trying to tell me the rules. I fell asleep half way through, but I remember most of what he said. " Royals are allowed to bring in slaves or servants to the school, they are only allowed at the most two," Damien said. "Why only two?" I asked. Damien said," One for cleaning up your room, and one as an escort.. since your my first one there, many of my friends are gonna ask questions about you. Don't worry about that, just let me answer them." I was relieved, only slightly. The thought of having so many people ask me questions all at once was not something I was used to, frankly I would get lost in the conversation. Damien then stated the rules of the school they were pretty generic normal school rules, or so I thought..My memory on school was not something I liked looking back on, it was never really pretty. Everyone was usually taller than me, and since all the kids no matter what rank went there it was easy for poor rabbits to be picked on. I could have thought a million different reasons as to be afraid of going with Damien. Damien turned strict, he must have been waiting for a response to something,as he said," Are you even listening to me??" Oh, no..I'm gonna get punished, he looks so mad. His facial expression reminded me of the slave owners, whenever they were about to whip someone...I had quickly shuttered out," I'm sorry.."

Damien

I was discussing what slaves did, while the royals had school but It seemed he wasn't paying attention, I got a little bit more angry. He had tried to run away from me, which pained my heart, and now he wasn't listening to something he should know when we arrive at the school. I tried snapping him back by asking if he was listening to me, but I didn't prepare for the horrified look he gave me. Jasper said," I-I'm sorry.." I petted his head, which always seemed to calm him, and said," It's fine...I thought you weren't paying attention and after...never mind. Let's go, I'll explain it on the way." Why did he look at me like that? I'll have to find out after school..for now, the rules and things slaves do at school talk, again. 

Jasper

Damien hasn't punished me, but he didn't say that I wasn't going to be punished. He just said that his father wouldn't be told. Was it an underlined threat? I listened to Damien talk about the rules and about what the slave did there. Apparently they sit down on the floor beside their masters or go into a lounge room and chat with each other, most chose chatting. As we entered the hall I couldn't help but notice all the other hybrids. Most were carrying something, a backpack or a couple of books, Xavior was the one to spot us first. I stayed a little hidden,though I really wished Damien would just tell me if he was going to punish me or not...I didn't want to distrust him, but that look earlier and from what I've seen firsthand, not everyone is nice. It's rare to find the nice people.. Jasper walked into the room, with a beanie that covered his bunny ears. When they got in, a women was at the entrance, and smiled as she saw us. I didn't know the ladies name, but she seemed nice. I hid a little behind Damien, I still didn't know if Damien was gonna punish me. It was making me more frightened then usual, I looked around and saw some of Damien's friends. I looked back to the women, who seemed to start talking, after knowing that she had my attention. She said," Hello Damien, and You must be Jasper, It's a pleasure to meet you." I nodded as a sign of acknowledgment, knowing Damien had told me, that he would be answer the questions.  She said," So Damien, all I need you to do is sign this, so that Jasper is registered with the guards, generic routine, you know how it is.. As for you two, being as you two are the slaves of Damien's best friends, you will be assigned to teach the new slave everything about the daily line up. A boy with tiger ears and tail, said," Hi, welcome to the school..The daily line up is mostly chores, like people serving the food, people cooking it, people washing areas around here, things like that. Oh, Where are my manners, I'm Tiger,  well, that's what most people call me, anyway." Tiger said, after a brief pause," This is Cyber, she's one of the first AI slaves, she may not be 100% human, but neither are most slaves.."  Cyber said, in a totally normal girlish voice," It's nice to meet you, Jasper! You'll have a lot of fun here! Even though there are some chores you have to do, there is a room where only slaves get to go, so that we can hang out, as long as we finish the boring chores we have to do.. Since you're new you won't be given any hard jobs, so that's always a plus side, Hay maybe later, you and I can discuss..." Tiger cut Cyber off as he said," You're rambling again, Cyber, come on. Let's give you a tour.!!" 

Damien

I watched as Tiger and Cyber interacted with Jasper, he seemed to relax the more they talked. I had just gotten done with finishing all the questions on the short exam, when I heard Tiger say that he was going to give Jasper a tour. Of course, Jasper just keep beside me, not really wanting to...I guess, make me mad? He's been off since I caught him escaping and talked about punishment.. Maybe that's what's bothering him.. I said," That's ok,  Tiger. I Have things to discuss with Jasper, I can give him the tour. We'll meet up at the cafeteria, sound good?" Tiger nodded, and Cyber and Tiger went off with my friends. 

Have a spooky Friday the 13th, It's like really late at night..And I'm like really scared, why did I stay up this late? Oh, right..Nevermind. -Chi