Developed Feelings?

Jasper
I was so scared, everyone in the room was yelling. I held on to Damien for dear life. I don't know why I trust him so much, he's just different from the other masters. They wanted to keep me like a pet, or a sex slave. Damien treated me more like an equal..He hasn't yelled at me yet, in fact he's protecting me! My heart swelled at the thought. Nobody's ever protected me..In the cell, it's every slave for themselves, I was the only one that helped others learn the rules to save them from punishment, while I had learned the hard way. At my island, my father had ran out on my mother and I, to marry some commoner bunny women, who had more money than us. I didn't care though, I liked my mother better any way, Father was never home when I was awake. I learned to depend on myself, so stealing things and trading stolen goods were second nature to me, after a while. I did this in my home town, of course, to slip away every time something went wrong. Now; I have someone, for the first time, standing up for me; I was thankful. It felt nice to be protected.. What did mom tell me when you felt safe with someone? They would be called a friend, or a best friend, I think. I couldn't remember, but I liked this feeling. Damien got the guy out; pulled out of the hug;  he looked me over; checking for injures. Damien said," Are you ok?" I shook my head, no, I wasn't ok, I knew what happened to rabbit hybrids that didn't willingly have....the first time. They had frozen minds, that didn't work until someone, normally their destined ones pulled them out of it. Rabbits had soul mates, each one yearned for one. When he left mom, she was suffering from severe heart ache at the news of her soul mate marrying another. He remembered that whenever it was a day that reminded her of father; she would be distant and not eat; only Doctor Herald was able to get her to eat. I missed them. Damien hugged him a little more tightly than before. Damien couldn't know what I was thinking, but I had a feeling he understands that today has been an eventful day.

Damien
I was hugging Jasper, trying to bring contentment to those sad redish brown eyes. I had to get back to the guys and explain why Thomas was kicked out. When I gently pulled away, Jasper held onto my shirt tighter, looked up at me with scared filled eyes, his ears flat against his head,and said," M..Master, Can I stay with you?" I sighed, yet nodded seeing as Jasper probably wouldn't want to sleep on the bed or be in the room with such a distasteful memory. Hopefully I can just call some servants to change the bed sheets and paint the room another col..no he can just deal with it. Why am I being so nice? I never realized it until now but Thomas had a point, I didn't treat him like a slave. I never really wanted a servant or slave, though I don't think I can degrade someone, I wasn't that type of person, nor did I want to become one. I still had Jasper under my arms in pajamas as I opened the gaming room door. Xavier and Richard had started a game without me.I didn't mind, I had told them to continue the game without me. Jasper kept whimpering when I tried to pull him away from me. Our position was compromising for me to play video games with the guys. Jasper was sitting on his knees on my lap, with his head barred in my neck. Xavier was the first to speak,as he said," So Why's Jasper so frightened? Did you find Thomas..?" I said," Thomas was in my room..I got him out of there before he could do anything, Jasper is shaken up, so he's not letting go." Richard said," I feel bad for the guy.. Not many rabbits can be captured for the slave market." Xavier nodded, and said," Though it is surprising, isn't it, Richard?" Richard nodded. I asked what they were talking about for curiosities sake, but before they could answer, Jasper yawned.I sighed and said," I got to take Jasper to bed..I'll be back later." Richard said," Well, it is getting late.. We should call it a day, and go to sleep anyway." Xavier nodded in agreement as they all three stood up. Jasper was clinging on to me. I held the sleepy hybrid bunny by his butt and back as the bunny was strapped around him. His head on my  shoulder, and his arms around my neck. Xavier and Richard had went to their separate rooms, while I carrying Jasper, went into my room. I put Jasper on the bed and shut the door. Jasper was already fast asleep, curled up in a little circle. I sighed, wondering what Xavier and Richard meant. Might as well take a shower before going to bed, and he did just that.

Jasper
I yawned, as I tried to get up from the comfy...I opened my eyes to see I wasn't sleeping on a pillow like I thought, I was sleeping on a bed, with my head on Damien as a pillow. What do I do? Do I wake him up? No, previous masters hated being woken up. Um...What do I do? My face feels warm. What's happening?