Hope you don't mind but..I got tagged.

Sorry, to interrupt this story with a tag Q/A thing.. But I didn't really know which book to put this in, so I decided on the one that I'm working on..

I got tagged by YaoiAlliance with these sets of questions..

Do you like someone? Like, like? Like have a crush on? No.. I'm asexual.. so me liking someone is a 0% chance.. I can compliment someone, but never in a romantic gesture way.. Sorry?

Do they like you? I'm a pretty likeable person, so.. Oh wait.. You mean, the so called 'crush person' right? Oh, then.. I hope not? I'm not a mind reader..My magical skills do not go to telepathy.. I know, but.. I'm more of a turning myself invisible kind of sorcerer..

Middle Name? Leean.. Though I think my parents spell it differently.. I spell it like that. Don't really like it..Cause...Well.. I can't say..

Single or Taken? Again, asexual.. Soooo I can probably put my hands up.. Cause I'm a single lady.. No? Too old of a song.. My bad.

Last person I texted? ..If we don't count Wattpad comments as texting..then I texted my Mom last.. If we count Wattpad comments then it's MariTrap.

Last song I listened to? .... I listen to a lot of songs... So I'll have to check. *Elevator Music plays* [Vocaloid Original] -Fade by VocaCircus.. Really good song by the way. -notices mid way through this that I have to change this cause I listened to music at the other part of this- Okay.. Kira-Piece of Art ft. GUMI (Vocaloid Original)

Battery Percentage? Right now... A solid 83% and going up, since I have it plugged in.

Best Friend Forever Girl/Boy? Girl- My bookworm sister from another mister, Kaelyn ... Boy- My gaming bro, Seth..

Favorite OTP? Well.. It's quite obvious, if you read my about page.. But since this is a question, I might as well say it.. SETOSOLACE... Like... Art and Sorcery.. Awww, They just soo cute.. -Fangirl moment-

*coughs awkwardly* Back to the questions..

Why did... Okay.. I'm just gonna grammar check this original question... -Why did I create this account?- Hello? It's suppose to say you..? I mean, I'm not coming up with the questions... Whatever.. I'll keep it in how it is.. I get that it can confuse people.. So what eves..

Why did I create this account? Mainly, to read the amazing books on here, mostly Yaoi of course.. But later, it turned into something more.. Chatting to other people.. Writing books, that I doubted people would read, but wanted to do for fun... Mainly the reason I created it was an escape..to immerse myself in books, and I did.. In more ways than I thought I would.

Current Lock Screen- I'm just gonna go on a whim, and say that this is for my iPod and not for my Laptop.. So. It's Dynamic.. Basically an animated wallpaper with light blue and purple, with dots that fade in and out.. It's really cool.

So I tag... WAIT, I better save that for the end.. That's right.. I was tagged by two different people.. I got tagged by YoaiAlliance on May 8, 2018.. Only found out about it a week later on May 16.. But still...

I also got tagged by FriendscallmeMoonpie that I found out about yesterday ( August 2) but I don't know when she did... She's mysteriously amazing like that.. Even I, a sorceress, can not track her.. She tagged me with these questions.

Hmm... I'll put the definition up, just in case..

Senpia- Upperclassman.. Older than you

Kouhia- Lowerclassman... Younger than you.

Are you Senpia or Kouhia? Isn't everyone techincally both..? Can I pick both.. Well, Moonpie did.. So I'm gonna go with both..

-Just figured out an easer way of getting the questions.. Lowering the tabs with the other tabs having the questions..Guinus!-

Who is your Senpia or Kouhai? Senpia- *deep in thought cause most of my friends are younger than me...UMMM... Uhhh...* Emily? My Cousin? I guess.. I'll go with that... Kouhai- Kaelyn.. She's the youngest in our group of friends.. xD Poor Kaelyn..

If Senpia, did you notice your Kouhai? (Vis Versa) Yeah, Emily notices me all the times she comes over to my house.. And I notice Kaelyn, I talk to her all the time at school... and sometimes outside of school.

If Senpia, why do you think Kouhai loves you? If Kouhai, why are they your senpia? Well, Kaelyn and I are basically sisters, so I hope she likes me as a friend. Emily is a cool person, and though I don't really see her much, any more, since she moved, she's chill. Maybe asks for hugs too much, but she's still a really good cousin.

What is the thing you want to do with your Kouhai or Senpia? Well, I want to hang out with my friends more, and that extends to Kaelyn too. Emily, I don't want anything, she's already great and has enough to worry about, I don't need to add any thing more to it.. Her little visits are enough.

Did you enjoy the challenge? Yeah, It was pretty cool, having to answer a lot of questions, It was fun, though I'm kind of glad I waited till I had two, kind of spiced it up a little... This is kind of long though..

Sooo.. Without further ado.. I'll wrap this up with who I tag.. O.o I didn't think this through.. YaoiAlliance tagged about 4 people... and Moonpie tagged three.. SO.. I got to tag like 7 people?? I better think wisely on this.. *light bulb appears over my head* I GOT IT.

I TAG....

RidingInTheWoods

MadiRosieMC

A_R_Nicoletti

M-a-r-i-T-r-a-p

Pokemonwizard

EnticingElite

LiliaBlanc

-To the people who got tagged- You can choose which ever tag questions I got.. Since this did come from two people..But you must stick with the questions that were put by one person, NO Mixing them up.. One of you may want to do both, since it's kind of an uneven number, but to each their own.! If you can't do the tagged thing, then just message me, and I'll change it to another person.. You have to at least TRY to though.. and you can't get out of it, unless you have a Valid reason..I know, a lot of rules, but I believe they're reasonable.

-To the people reading- These are some really nice and cool people, that you may or may not have heard of, who are either really nice people, people with amazing stories, or maybe even a bit of both. But Please go check these people out, Not only the people who got tagged, but the people who tagged me, cause they are all awesome.

Wow, this is past 1000 words.. Okay, Well, Chi Out. I'll see you, people, in the next chapter of the book, hope you liked this little thing, and don't mind too much that it interrupts the story.. Now that I'm thinking about it. I probably should have put this in my Random things book, but I'll do that some other time. Have a good day/night. *checks this off of her long, long check list*