Back on the islands part 2

-------------------------------------------
            The Cursed Island also

----------known as Martena--------

-------------------------------------------
Jake and the rest of the slaves were preparing for an all out escape plan. Tobious was the main leader of the group, and directed everyone in secret. They only had one shot. Jake had more questions to ask him about Jasper, but he kept them to himself. He kept telling himself that he'll never see him again, so why would it matter? Jake helped Grace with her chores, most of the time. Jake usually never was given hard work, probably because when they did, he'd always make a note of his captain destroying them all. He admired the captain, and Jake knew that even if Jasper isn't apart of their plan, it'll still work. Though it would have been better to be able to hid more food. Jake wasn't an idiot, he knew that some would die because of this feet. "Grace and I'll have to be fast," he whispered to himself. If they weren't fast enough the doors would close, then they'd be as good as a scalawag with his head 'ut off. What Jake understood about Jasper was that he was one of the people who had stayed here for over a decade. Tobious didn't remember a time when Jasper wasn't at the slave house, and even then he was always sent back after a week. It'd been three weeks ago, since the last time Jake asked about Jasper. It seemed to him that Jasper knew the ends and outs of every rule here. Jasper also guided the new comers, probably the only reason he talked to Jake, at least that's what Jake thought.

Tobious's emotions with Jasper were too complicated to explain. On one hand, he wanted Jasper to have a nice master that could care for him. On another, he wished Jasper was back so he didn't have to be alone in taking the lead. Jasper was always better at raising people's hope. He sighed, the escape plan date was set tonight. Best to finish up last minute preparations, Tobious thought. After the preperations, the battle began. The fastest of runners were mixed in with weak and strong people. They would go out in groups of five, to draw in less suspicion from the guards. If they were found then, the rest would sneak back and go the next night. Then if they were found out, they would all make a run for it. For then the guards and slave owners would surely have caught on to their plan. Tobious whispered," Ready to get going?" Jake and Grace nodded. Half of the slaves had made it out, undetected, yet the sun was rising, and they had to act quickly. Or they were all doomed.
----------------------------------------------
------------Back with Harriot-----------
----------on the island Luna-------------
---------------------------------------------
He had made it. Harriot was finally in Luna. It had took a couple of weeks on boat, but luckily for him; Harriot was able to get on for free; everyone needed a doctor on board incase something happened. All Harriot asked was for transport and food. The people that were sailing the boat were poor, so they happily agreed. It was a small price for what doctors usually cost on boats, luckily for them too. A couple of their passengers had gotten sea sick. Harriot attended to them before leaving the boat. Now the main question, how to get to where Jasper was. The place would be guarded, and they would ask for my name. Harriot sighed, and thought of a way to get in. Failing, he decided to work some more instead. He prayed that fate would allow him to continue with his quest. Was it bad to hope that Prince Damien would call for a doctor for Jasper? Harriot was just glad, not to have caught the suspicion of the guards, probably because he was standing near a bunch of tourist, I mean he thought he stood out  with his clothes, but that group definitely took the cake.