A Blossomed Relationship,Only Time will Tell..

So if you're screaming CHI WHERE R THE UPDATES???!!! Well, Here's the answer, I've been under the weather this week and I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow, and have a lot of essays to write for school..I also think that me spending a whole period on just writing on a piece of paper ideas about different books made me not want to type them? because I'd just copy mostly what I wrote yet word it a little bit differently...Think it really killed my fun mood, because I only write for fun, I don't do it for money or votes or anything like that. I just want my story to be told, which is one of the reasons I love Wattpad...It's come a long way from 3 years ago. It added advertisements and now there's a premium.. Good on you, Wattpad. I've been trying to have a schedule but that also kills my creativity. But now I'm doing better, and so decided to give this chapter to you, Warriors. I'm thinking of doing a one shot Halloween special on my random rants book the day before or the day of Halloween, comment if you think it's a good idea. If you ever want to find me, you maybe able to catch me on the Frostcraft server on Minecraft, for I've been building around there...So sorry for the delay, please read on to the chapter!

Damien

 I showed Jasper around half of the area, the dorms and the cafeteria were the only two things I hadn't shown him besides all the classrooms for most of them look the same.  I showed him where some of the other slaves did chores, yes chores, it was only generic stuff like laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning bathrooms and so forth. I also told him that we would be in dorms for the semester for it was hard to go back and forth between islands. I had mentioned that our dorm room looked exactly like the one back on the Lunar Island, and Jasper listened to everything, he even had a notepad in the tiny backpack he was carrying and was writing it down. I didn't know if he just wanted to know all of it because I was telling him, or if it was because I had gotten angry at him for not listening earlier. We entered through the cafeteria doors, where we were called over by Xavier as he said,enthusiastically," Look there finally here, took you two long enough, Have you showed him around the whole island?!" I said," No, I haven't..Why?" Xavier said," Perfect, that means we can go to the park area and eat there, it's a lovely day.. And who knows, maybe you'll find a princess who'll sweep you off your feet with her charm." I said," I really doubt it, but it is a lovely day to go outside." they all went out the door, well, Jasper was mainly running out the door to catch up with Tiger and Cyber who were dragging him away. I looked over at Xavier as he said," Come on, Damien. Your Dad's just worried about your love life, I don't think he's actually serious about putting Jasper back with the slave owners."I watched Jasper talk with the other two, as Xavier and I sat on the bench.  I gave Xavier a questioning look, which he sighed dramatically to, and said," I know you're worried about Jasper, since he's your first slave that you actually want to keep around. I know that you're usual deadline is closing in. but you should stop looking so troubled. I think it's gonna give Jasper the wrong idea. I asked what he meant by the wrong idea, and he just shook his head and said," Have you went over the rules with him?" I said," Rules? I've given him some rules when we got here.." Xavier said," What were your rules?" I said," Well, when we were at home. I told him to call me by my name, which he only does in private. I've also told him that he could use the kitchen whenever he wanted." Xavier put a hand to his face, as he shook his head, and said," You, my friend, have a long way to go. No wonder, he's so jumpy." I mean I noticed that he was acting off, but could it really be because I haven't told him a lot of rules? When did he start acting off? The day he attempted to escape...Why didn't I see it earlier, he's afraid of what his punishment is going to be? But I had told him that it was a warning, did he feel threatened by the way I said it...I'm such an idiot, you'd think I'd be used to the insecure slaves. I got up from the park bench I was sitting on, and as I was sitting up, I called out Jasper's name.

Jasper

I heard Damien call my name, as Cyber was talking about which type of beanie colored hats I liked. I said," I'll talk to you guys later.." I ran over back to where Damien and Xavier were, making sure my beanie stayed on my head. I put it on when we had landed on the island, not many bunny hybrids were here, but I think Tiger could tell that I wasn't human when we talked about stuff, he asked me bunny related questions. It was weird yet fun to talk about. Anyway, when I got over there, Damien said," Let's go to our dorm, Jasper. I think we need to talk about some rules." I followed right behind him as we crossed a lot of corridors. I didn't understand how he could remember where we should do. Once we entered the room, I understood what Damien meant by saying it looked exactly like the one back home..Home? I shook the thought as I looked at Damien, who sat on the blue love seat. I sat beside him, as he said," You're not getting a punishment, Jasper. I could never punish you, I'm not that type of person. I'm not your previous owners. Xavier told me that it would be a good idea for me to tell you more rules so you're not as jumpy, as he called it... I'm not good at this, so if something's wrong you'll need to tell me. You're the only...I've never really had to talk a lot with the people my father sent over to me. Usually whenever I started a conversation, they wouldn't talk to me. They usually avoided me.. so we have to work together, okay? So ask away.." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I asked," Well..um,  Usually all my master's have a lot of rules... so what do you think are the generic rules of a master, Damien?" Damien said," Well, I know a lot of people who keep their slaves close to them and that they have to know where they are at all times...but I think that everyone makes mistakes and that you should be able to take care of yourself and not have to ask me about everything you do. You're not a child, I don't see the point in treating you like one. It'd be nice if you told me if you were leaving the house and who you were going with..but generic things like going to the bathroom or going into the kitchen, I see no point in you having to ask me if it's ok." I nodded as I said," So when we're back on the island, I can walk around the house,and go wherever I want inside it, but when I'm going somewhere with other people you want to know?" Damien said," Exactly." I smiled at Damien, I was glad that we were spending this time to talk about the basis of our relationship as slave and master. Though most wouldn't talk this freely with them, I'm glad? Happy? That Damien is treating me like an equal almost...or like a person he cares about.  My heartbeat...I could hear my heartbeat. I wonder what it means, I've never heard it in my own ears unless I was going to sleep, or if the room was very quiet. The room wasn't quiet though, I could hear the birds outside and the music that we heard in the hallway wasn't shut off even with the door closed. I could steal feel my heartbeat beating fast. Was it a normal feeling to have when one was completely happy, or glad? I don't remember it being like that... I feel like I'm forgetting something important, wasn't I suppose to help with an escape plan...Why do I not feel the urge to leave my new master? to get him to get rid of me? What is this feeling?

Damien

After leaving the conversation with the two rules, you're able to walk freely around the area, and that if you go somewhere with or without people you have to tell me, Jasper got quiet. He had his hand on his heart like it was about to burst from his chest. "Jasper," I said," Are you ok?" Jasper looked over at me and said, with a smile," Yeah, I'm glad we could clear our confusion...So Are you going to keep me, Master?"  Jasper looked serious about the question, he even called me Master when he said it. "Yes," I could only thing about how much I've gotten use to having Jasper around; and that I haven't been able to get to know him fully; that's what formed my answer; as I said," Yes, You're staying with me.." 

Shorter than normal, but the best chapter so far.. Comment on what you think! -Chi

....you people are crazy, dedicated to the first person to vote on it as SOON as I uploaded the chapter.. Just WOW, you Warriors, are crazy! In a good way..!