Realized Feelings + New Fears

Wow, I just realized why there's so many people on this book in such short amount of time, there's barely any bunny boyXboy books! And it helps that I'm 24 or (25) in searching bunny boyXboy Anyway, BACK TO THE STORY! Chi Out!

Damien 

When we got into the room, we changed out of our morning clothes and into pajamas. Jasper ran straight for the bathroom though. After we got dressed we had literally crashed into sleep, Jasper not even caring that he was laying in the bed with me, as we both fell asleep. My dream, was very weird. I felt like something was running away, escaping me, being taken from me, but I could not open my eyes to see who it was, or what it was. All I knew was that it was something important to me, and that I was going to fight for it. Then I had heard my father's vioce this time I could open my eyes. He was standing on a thrown, yelling at his advisor for bringing Jasper here, he didn't like that I wasn't going to find someone to care for. HE was suspisious of my behavior towards Jasper, and there was another person, someone who was dressed in black, my father was talking about ending Jasper, and as I was directed to the unknown man, he looked at me, and I saw a smile...

Jasper

I decide to sneak out, I had many people to look after, I couldn't just abandon my friends. I felt like I was betraying Damien, but he seemed really mad at me for talking with Little Case, what if he doesn't like my friends.? What if when I ask him, and he says that I'm not allowed to go? My heart didn't want to leave, but my brain said that I could go back. Maybe... after a while. I got out of Damien's warm arms, they didn't make it easier to leave, being half asleep. I sighed as I got out of bed and looked at Damien's sleeping form. I usually woke up earlier than him. I'm glad I didn't wake him up, as soon as we got home, we sort of crashed, it was around 10:00 when we got back, to think we woke up really early, wasn't a big help. I opened the door to see a guard, he looked at me, and I whispered," I have to go to the bathroom." I know that there is a bathroom in our..Damien's room, but hopefully...The guard escorted me to the downstairs bathroom that was the closest. I went inside, I hadn't seen this part of the castle, it looked really pretty. There were blue and yellow wallpaper, with white tile on the floor, and the sinks..I think were made of real gold.. Very pretty, they even had sail boats carved into them.. Focus, escaping, escaping..I'm a stealthy ninja rabbit, running back to save the captured. Imagining this made me calm down, and not worry much about my heart telling me to go back. I have only been here for what 3, 4 days and already I call this place home. I got out the window, nobody saw me. I sighed and continued walking, I hate the dark. The moon was covered by the clouds, I didn't like it at all.. I feared the dark, after being in that cell for so long. It brought memories, of things unknown coming for you. I used to like the night, with the pretty moon and stars, now I feared the slaveowners getting me again. I didn't realize my feet had stopped moving as I sat down under a tree, until I heard Damien's voice. "What are you doing out here, Jasper?" he said. I didn't know how to respond..Damien got closer to me and said," We only have 2 more days together, three if you could this early in the morning. A whole week, before I have to decide, even if it goes against father's wishes. Do you not like it here, Jasper? Why are you out here?" I just cried out," I miss them so much.. All my friends are there in that horrible place, and my mother..she's out there looking for me..and I'm not anywhere near my island." Damien comforted me with a hug, as he said," We'll get them out, one day, when I become king, we will get them out, I promise, but now is not the time."  Damien then said," Let's get back inside, it's cold tonight...and you will be punished for trying to escape.. You could have told me, what was troubling you." 

Damien

I don't know what had happened to me, but that dream...combined with Jasper's escape didn't really help, with me being kind. I didn't want to punish him, for most punishments I were taught were gruesome...but he had attempted to escape, I thought of this as Jasper followed me, a step behind, with his head a little bit lowered. I changed the subject to breakfast, Jasper said that he would like to have chocolate chip pancakes. I didn't think hybrids could eat chocolate, but since they're half human, I can't see why they couldn't. I nodded my head. As we entered the room, I had us go back to sleep, Jasper went to the pillow, I didn't blame him. I probably have worried him, with my sudden talk of warning. When I slept again, it was of Jasper and I, it was like I was outside of my body. Jasper didn't look happy, and neither did I. I said," Don't worry, Jasper. My father can't decide who I have. You're the nicest person, I've ever met. We'll announce it during the ball, how does that sound?" Jasper said," I don't know, Mas- Damien, what if..." Damien said," I love you." Jasper faintly smiled," I love you, too." I woke up, did I like Jasper like that? Is that why I got so angry at him for trying to leave? Or so jealous of my younger brother for having his attention? Perhaps..Love can be very cruel, creeping up on you when you don't expect it, when you're not prepared. It is the beauty of love, really, how it can flourish when not meaning to. I felt fear, as I thought about it, what would father and mother think? I know Father's reaction, he would be furious, but I wasn't going to be king if Father didn't welcome Jasper. Mother though, would she despise me like Father?

*Looks at clock*... 10:04 Hm, I expected to be updating this all night..Guess I should update something else..or at least start working on another chapter.. ~Chi Out, hope you guys like the update.. I think it's one of my more mysterious ones.. by far..

Checked to see what exact number this book is when searching 'rabbit boyXboy', and it's 25. That's why it has () around it.. In case you were wondering.. *looks at clock*, still have time to kill... * goes to writing other chapters in this book and others, while listening to music*