Decisions to Make, Opportunities to Take

Jasper

Her suggestion was like a slap to make me look at my internal struggle, I longed to go back to my mom, and see how she was, but if I did, then I wouldn't be able to go back to Damien, and live here with him. Then again, I wouldn't have this feeling of dread, at thinking that she may be dead, I'd have clarification which would clear my mind..Damien didn't voice his opinion, I think he knew that the decision should be mine to make. I decided to say," I'll think about it." She was only trying to be nice, to 'fix' what mistake my father made..But I had gotten so used to life with Damien, that I didn't really know how I was able to live without him before. The guests all returned to thier rooms, while Damien and I returned to the main lobby as we walked to our room. We had plenty of things, we needed to discuss, but before we were able to head inside, there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door,a bunny hybrid was at the doorstep. He said," It's good to see you, Jasper." I was confused, as I didn't remember him, until he said," Your mother's doing fine, she healed perfectly fine, just like I said she would.." I asked," Doctor Harriot?" He smiled and said," I'm glad you remember me, after all this time. It took a while to track you down, your mother and I have been searching for years." He looked past me to see Damien and said," Has he been much of a handful.?" Damien laughed, and said," No, sir. He's been amazing.." There was a sad hint to his tone, I looked toward him wanting to know what caused him to be so sad, but to no avail as Harriot said," So, Jasper, you want to come with me to see your mom?" I turned back to see a sliver of Damien's arm, as he stood at the doorway of the hallway. I went over to him and whispered," Damien? Can we go and see my mom? I know it's a lot to ask, but I shouldn't have to choose between you two..I'm not willing to let either of you leave my world. I need both of you to be apart of it. We don't have to tell your father." A ghost of a smile appeared on his face as he said," I'd love to. I'm sure I can manage my father, are you sure that you don't want to go with him, alone?" I shook my head and said," No, I want you to meet her. I'm sure, you two will get along. Besides, I can't have you thinking that you can get rid of me." I whispered,so no one else could overhear," I love you." He carassed my face and whispered in my ear," I love you, too." Damien seperated from me, and said," It'll probably be a couple of days before I can get my father to let me travel. We can let Harriot stay here in the meantime. Can you show him to an unoccupied room? I need to make a phone call." I nodded, then went to get Harriot.

Damien

I went and made a phone call, Xavier did owe me a favor for a while back, and I knew that he could easily get the school principal to lie for me, I had done this a couple of times, go somewhere I wasn't suppose to. I had needed time to be alone without my father breathing down my neck, and the principal understood that sometimes, studies weren't the best way to get things off your chest. I'm sure that if I told Xavier the reason for me wanting to lie, that the principal would be able to lie to my father.  Silly principal, always switching their phone number to where I can never call them. I explained the situation and was thankful that Xavier was actually at the school island. Xavier told me that he was going to let the principal talk to me, since he didn't want to play the middle man, which I understood. He sounded like he wasn't in that great of a mood, and I made a mental note to talk about it later. After explaining what happened, in a soundproof room, the principal gave me permission, and wished me luck on meeting Jasper's family. I planned on asking Jasper officially to be my boyfriend, while we were there. Though Roy islanders are our guests for now, I knew that the majority of the population wouldn't know me, which would be a perfect time to spend quality time with Jasper, and get to know his family, his mother to be more exact, though now that I think about it, Jasper made it very clear that he doesn't consider Elliot to be his father. We had to wait a couple of days before I was able to leave with Jasper and Harriot, the doctor. I only hoped that nothing dramatic would happen during those days, but of course, luck rarely was ever on my side.

-Rambling a lot, but an important question is at the end.. so...Bare with it? or skip to it? Cause I'd like to know your opinion-

-Author's Note: Kind of short, but I don't want to prolong it to meet a word quota..so.. 791 words..? That's fine, right? I realize that I may have to edit a couple of things, for I only now just noticed, that I keep on switching my POV styles, sometimes it's Bold, + Italic, sometimes it's nothing, and then other times it's Italic.. SOOO...Yeah..Maybe need to do some minor edits after I get this book done. Which I don't really know when that'll be, of course I have some things planned out, so no need to send ideas.. But....I do have one question for y'all, Warriors, would you mind if I maybe experimented my writing with a little bit of Mpreg in this book? I never really made a book where it makes sense and could fit, but this book..kind of makes sense to have it with..So let me know you're thoughts down in the comment section below. Or to the side.. Which ever. =)