Too tired for you

Jasper
   I wondered why we stopped. I mean I can't really see out the window being as I am on the floor again, I only know that once we get out of the limo we will be on a boat that will take me back to the...What island is it called? I couldn't even remember..I know it started with a M though. Mila? No..Hmm.. I really can't remember.. Oh well, I'll just nickname it the Cursed Island. Any way, then after we get off the boat to the Cursed Island, we have to go back to another limo.  We stopped? Oh, we stopped. The guy seemed to get more angry! I got up from being on the floor to look out the back to see what he was looking at. Oh no, it's the guy I ran into! Did he want to tell the guy that brought me here, that I tripped him so he could whip me.? I hate whips, my ears went down to my head more in the beanie I had on.

Damien
I walked over to the limo, my father's slave looked really angry but I didn't care. I'm suppose to have a say on who stays with me, besides I really want to find out more about that guy. He seemed very sweet,and has a nice character. He didn't seem scared of me, it was a refreshing sight. I am know to be a little stubborn, but that's just apart of my personality. I opened the door and the little rabbit looked up at me, he's shorter than me, he was sitting on the floor and looked a little frightened. What happened to that innocent,shy look I saw earlier? He looked like he wanted to hide from me. He had a very scared look. I picked him up and put him down in my arms. He was really light and looked to be a little sleepy because of something. I wonder if he even got any sleep while in the limo or on the boat, for those four hours.

Jasper
Eh...warm.. Sleepy. No! Can't go to sleep, stupid medicine. I'm not back in the cell..with my pillow, I can't go to sleep.  The guy, that I ran into, said," He's staying here for a week. You can have that week off from searching and see what you could do around here. If my father asks why you are still here, have him ask for me." The guy, that brought me here, said," Yes, Your Highness." Don't pet my ears, that'll make me more sleepy! The guy, that I ran into, said," I'm Damien..Now, you look tired.. Let's find you somewhere to sleep."  I'm not tired..besides I have to go back to the cell..

Damien
Awww, I have such a sleepy bunny rabbit. I guided him to my room. The sleepy rabbit just took one of my big, fluffy pillows to the corner of the room and curled up there. I said," You can sleep on the..." I noticed that he was already asleep, when I had started talking. Does he normally sleep on a big pillow? I'll have to ask him about that latter. I did loads of paper work, but peace doesn't really last long here. I heard a knock on the door. My best friend and personal guard Rex said," Your father wants you, Damien." He is one of the few servants I allow to use my name. The new servants, the ones I don't trust, or my father's servants have to call me, Your Highness.  I sighed and got out of my chair. I told Rex to guard the door and if the bunny rabbit, really need to ask what his name is, wakes up to make sure he doesn't leave the room.  I went into the throne room, my father looked angry as my mother tried to calm him down, they didn't notice when I went through one of the side doors. My mother said," You have to know that he isn't a baby anymore..If he wants to know about the rabbit hybrid I say let him. After a week, he'll change his mind and Stanley can find another girl servant for Damien." My father sighed and said," I know..but I just wish he wouldn't fight with me when I'm trying so hard to get him the perfect gift for his nineteenth birthday. He's almost twenty and soon he will be king.. That's a lot of responsibility, I want him to be prepared for love.." Prepared for love? What is father talking about? I exited from the same door then knocked at the main one. I opened the door and said," You called, father?" My father said," Yes, why do you waste time with this rabbit?" I said," I always got to talk with the slaves for a week, why is this one being sent back without me getting the chance to talk to him? If it was a normal routine I wouldn't have had to stop the limo. I feel bad for the guards who thought a robbery happened." My father sighed and said," You need to have a girl servant. Every prince has a personal girl servant the first time they get a slave." I said," What if I want to be different?" I mean, in my honest opinion, I liked the guy when we first met he was apologetic and talked to me like a normal person, Girls just make me nervous and mostly only talk about gossip about the slave world, never about themselves. Some of the girls weren't like that but they were shy and never said a word to me. Other girls didn't feel comfortable talking about their past, but told little bits of things that were relevant to the conversation. I wonder how a guy would deal with the whole master and slave thing. He woke up after a couple of hours, about  6 hours before dinner time.

Jasper
I woke up to find myself in a room with green walls, a bed that had the pallet colors of the forest, beside the white door was a wooden desk, and a chair. There were loads of papers on the desk, but someone was there. Damien! I believe his name was. He told me it his name before I had fallen asleep. The medicine wore off and I felt very cold. I said," I'm Jasper, Are you my new master?" I wanted to get to the point; the guy wouldn't have stopped the limo if he didn't want me here, right? Right!
Damien said," Jasper, what a lovely name.." I blushed lightly, nobody usually compliments me, so I usually have a strong reaction to it... Only my mother ever complimented me and that was something like,' Oh you look so cute...my baby boy." She would compliment my outfit or something. I miss her.