Spoke too soon.

Jasper

The morning was so calm, until we arrived for breakfast. Loads of the guest were already there, they chatted a lot. I hid behind Damien, the sudden change from quiet to very lively startled me, Damien whispered to me," Go to the kitchen and get something to eat, I have to attend to the guest, it seems like my father is in a good mood. Remember I'll come for you if I need anything, if you want something to do then go to one of the other slaves and ask if you can help with anything." I nodded then headed to the kitchen. 

Damien 

I sighed in disappointment, I had wanted to have breakfast with Jasper, without any other people getting in the way. All throughout being in the school, we were never able to have breakfast together, for Tiger, Cyber and Jasper got up earlier than me and thier masters. Stupid traditions, I went over to my seat, seeing that I wasn't the only one that was having a bad morning as Jill's face showed one of disgust as she was sitted by some guy, about her age, that was flirting up a storm, pretty annoyingly. My breakfast was brought to me, I ignored the stare that I was getting from Elliot, and began eating my meal. The meal didn't taste as good as it usually did, maybe it was because of the bad company, or maybe it was the fact that I was going to have to deal with these people for today and tomorrow, without being able to see Jasper. Well, I wouldn't be able to see him as much as I usually did. Jennifer said," May I be excused, father?" He nodded. Before she left, I looked back down at my food, and said," I would like to leave as well, father." He said," You may both leave." Jill said," I'm gonna go and follow after Jennifer, ok, father?" She nodded, and soon all three of us were leaving the dining room. Father was taking care of almost all the guests, while I had to deal with the rest.  Elliot was apart of that group, surprisingly. When we were in another room, apart from the other guests, Elliot asked," Where's Jasper?" I answered," My bunny rabbit is probably doing some chores or he's taking care of my little brother..but you don't need to know where he is, he isn't your responsibility anymore.." Elliot frowned and said," I just want to talk to him, just one more time." I said," If you remember, he doesn't ever want to see you again, so respect his choice like a father should and leave him alone. You had your chance and blew it, you got your guilt out of the way, so leave it be." I knew that Elliot was a good person, that had made mistakes, but he was the only threat I had, in trying to steal my Jasper away from me, and that wasn't something I was going to allow to happen easily. I love him after all. I smiled and shook my head as I went over back to the guests.

Jasper

I sneezed as I was cleaning the floor in the kitchen with a couple of other people. The girl in clothes similar to mine, only dirtier, and older looking, giggled," Someone must be thinking about you."  I blushed as my thoughts roamed to Damien. I tripped the bucket of soupy water onto the floor. I exclaimed," Aww, no." I quickly went and scrubbed the spot that was covered in soupy water with the mop. After cleaning the floor of the kitchen, I stepped onto the hallway only to see Damien, and suprisingly no other guests were around.  I waved at him, he smiled and gestured that I come towards him. I went over to him and said," Yes, Damien.?" I then noticed the group of 5 rabbit people, as Damien said," This is Jasper.He's our only bunny rabbit that lives here, besides Case's pet." A lady walked up and as she looked at me said, with a gentle smile," He's cute, I'll buy him for five hundred thousand." My eyes widened, that's a lot of money..How many hundreds are in a thousand? How many tens are in a hundred? Math, something I was taught barely.  After my initial shock had cleared, I observed the lady's features, more importantly her face, the dress she was wearing, I couldn't help but think I've seen her somewhere before..Elliot standing beside a lady, that's it. She's Elliot's partner, or lover, or whatever, she had some association with Elliot. I looked over to Damien, that was a lot of money, I bet that if his father was told about the amount, he would have given me up in a heart beat. My thoughts were going by so quickly or maybe time was slowing down for me, that I almost missed Damien's response, if it were not for him, pulling me closer to him and saying," He's not for sale. Not now, not ever.. I will not say this again." 

Damien

It didn't matter what people would think from my possessive statement, as long as I had Jasper, I felt content, to other masters he was just a belonging of mine, but to me, he's the sun and moon, that brightens and guides my earth. Nothing in the world, would be beautiful enough, or rich enough to be held in the same manner as Jasper.  After making quick work of vanishing the scene from everyone's minds, I continued with the rest of the tour, glad that this would be the only day that they'd be staying a full day and night. I escorted everyone to their rooms, but made sure to leave Elliot's room for last. I turned and said," We need to talk. Elliot, Jaspers' not your son, any more, he's grown up and quite frankly doesn't remember a lot about you. Alisa, You may be trying to do the right thing, by allowing Jasper to leave a free life, with you guys, but I don't think.." Alisa interrupted me and said," You're right. I do want him to live a free life, but I want to make things right, by allowing Jasper to go and be with his mother, do you not think that is the best option for him?" I didn't like how right she was, Jasper would probably be better off, with his mom, he'd be free to live a normal life, get a proper education, not have to worry about overthinking one person's decision that could change his life situation. But how would he take it? Would he be able to adapt to life as a normal person, again? After so many years of being the submissive? I didn't like the question, I shouldn't have control over a question like that..what it'd mean.. If I said yes, or no, then Jasper would get hurt, or offended, either way, that question was a death trap, and so I didn't answer it. I instead said," That would depend on what Jasper wants..What he thinks is best for him..." I decided to leave my opinion unknown, as I did not want to waver Jasper's decision. I did not want to think of Jasper, not being in my world. I was sure that I was the only obstacle in Jasper's decision of going back to his family, for Jasper loved me, probably not as much as I loved him, but enough that I noticed.