Bath Time...Inturrupted?

Kind of Rappy scene.. Attempted Rape? so... Yeah WARNING! ...It's only like a suggestion, not in like detail...because that's just, cruel.. This isn't on Mature..so it's not gonna be that bad, but just in case the mere suggestion of it gives you the creeps, I thought I should warn you.. Even though I think you, Warriors ,should be able to handle it.. -Chi Out.

Damien

  I had Jasper take a bath. He seemed a little bit surprise that I wasn't making him undress in front of him. I wonder why he thought that. The conversation started like this. We had gotten out of the garden after finishing our meals, he complemented the lavender tea, and the little carrot cakes. He seemed like an expert on lavender tea, he even explained the whole process to me and said that his mom worked in a cafe where she made the tea there. He forgot the name of the place. We were back in the castle and then I noticed that he probably hasn't bathed in a while for being in a cell, slaveowners don't bath them, I think. I said," Your going to take a bath." I pulled out some pajamas and said," Wear this when you get out, ok?" He nodded and grabbed the clothes before going into another room, that I pointed at when I ordered him.

The guys were here, I was wondering when they would show up. They always get here three or two days before a ball starts. I welcomed them and we sat in the gaming room, which is a large room filled with video game consoles, different video games and couches. I am almost always in here, the library or with Rex, my guard. The guys were accompanied by some ladies in waiting, probably their mothers doing. Xavier said," Hi Damien! Long time no see! Still have no slave I see..." I smiled and said," Hello Xavier, Richard, Thomas Good to see you." Richard said," What game are we going to play today?"  Thomas said," Wait, your avoiding the question again! Do you have a slave yet?" I opened my mouth to respond, but suddenly Jasper, my said slave, ran into the room; he was wearing a long white robe and a towel around him; scurried over to hid behind me and shut his eyes. Then the door burst open, again, and three of the ladies in waiting that accompanied my friends were there. One of them said," He's so cute!" Another said," He has rabbit ears and a fluffy tail!" The third one said," Damien! Is he yours?" I chuckled.

Jasper
I ran for my life! I had just gotten out of the shower and suddenly three, not one but three girls were there! I had put on a rode and a towel, for not knowing if Damien was there and leaving my clothes, I dropped them when I went into the actual bathroom and not the closet.Anyway, they tried pinching my cheeks and pulled my ears. They even tried to touch my tail, do they not know that touching a bunny hybrids'..or any bunnies' tail is rude? Thank goodness, I found a room that carried Damien's scent. I hide behind him and closed my eyes. No one can see me. For I am invisible! I heard the door open again, the three girls voices were heard. Damien chuckled! Actually chuckled at my situation! Can you believe him? I'm so glad to be invisible right now for if I wasn't they'd surely...Spoke too soon. I opened my eyes to see that one of the girls, indeed, was pulling on my left rabbit ear. I withheld my tears for a man is not allowed to cry, but if those two, yes another person joined tugging my right ear, then I might cry. This really hurts! A bunny hybrids' ears are more sensitive than a normal humans...

Damien
I watched as the girls pulled at his ears, they were going in different directs and even though they were only tugging a little, Jasper looked like he was about to cry. His ears must be sensitive, I said," Girls, let Jasper go.." The girls whined but did as told. Jasper whipped at his eyes which was really cute. I said to my three friends," Xavier, Richard, Thomas...This is Jasper. Jasper...Xavier, Richard, Thomas." Jasper said," Hi..." He turned to me and asked," Can I change now?" I chuckled, and said," Yes, you can.." He smiled then went out of the room. The guys looked at me in shock. I guess they never expected me to get a slave. Thomas said," You got a bunny hybrid! That's soo cool! Can I ride him?" 'Ride him?' I echoed in my head. I asked," What do you mean ride him?" Thomas said," You know...The dirty.." My eyes widened in surprise before they narrowed slightly and I exclaimed," No!"

Jasper
I got dressed in the clothes Damien put out for me. It was a long sleeved white shirt and loose blue pants. I waited for Damien on the pillow, or for the guard Rex ;for he was going to bring me some cake. Then the door opened, I stayed where I was thinking Damien was going to walk through the door, but it wasn't him. It was a guy that Damien introduced me to earlier, he has brown hair, hazel eyes. I think his name is Thomas. Thomas went over to me with a mischievous smile. He said," Come here." My ears pressed down more to my head, I had a bad feeling about this guy. He commanded," Now!" I ignored my feeling and went over to him. I didn't want to get in trouble with Damien. Thomas could tell him that I attacked him. That's what most people, who didn't like me, did. I always got the blame, I went over to him. He said," Go  sit on the bed." I hesitated, but he noticed and grabbed my hair ruffly, and pushed me over to the bed. I was shaking...

Damien
Thomas  said ,he needed to go the bathroom, It's been 10 minutes and I was going to the public bathroom that the people coming over use, until I was passing by my room and heard Jasper's voice plead," Please...Stop..! Get off me!" I opened the door. You know those moments when you feel like times going slower than usual? The sight before me was going in that type of motion. Thomas was on top of Jasper, who was fighting to keep his shirt and pants on. I pushed him off infuriated. Jasper was shivering, I hugged him to my chest and yelled at Thomas," What has gotten into you? You can't just do that without consent!" Thomas said," He's a slave! You could do whatever you want with him, yet you protect him like....A younger brother.... or..." I said," Or what?" Thomas said," Or a lover!"