Meeting the family...

Damien
  My family is having a day out today, I have to attend with Jasper. I looked over at said bunny and he looked really cute. He was hesitant to wake me up and didn't meet my eyes, he had a cute blush on his checks and his ears were pressed against his ears, like he didn't want to know my response to him, trying to telepathically get me up. I pet his head and he finally looked up at me. He smiled sleepily at me, I got out of the bed, took a quick shower, then put on a green V-shirt and blue jeans. We were going into town, and I wanted to blend in. I said," Jasper, I need you to take a quick shower and put this on." I handed Jasper a white long sleeved shirt and blue jeans. I like it when he wears white, it makes his redish brown eyes more noticeable. His eyes, if you look closely, is mainly a light brown with specks of red.  Any way, I waited for him to finish getting ready while I had one of the maids cook breakfast for us. Everyone is having breakfast early so that when everyone is in the thrown room, we can all head out. Jasper got out of the bathroom in what I told him too. He went over to take a seat then noticed the two trays with breakfast. I had the maid make blueberry pancakes and to add syrup to Jasper's plate. He looked at me, does he not know which to pick? I said," The one with syrup is yours, I was waiting for you to have breakfast with me..Come sit." I patted to a spot beside me. After I handed Jasper his plate, he enthusiastically said, "Thank you, Master!"  He happily devoured the meal. I said," We have to go to the throne room." Jasper nodded and put the plate on the tray.

Jasper
I loved the food, even if I couldn't remember what it was called, my mother used to make it all the time. Any way, I got up after he did and followed him to the thrown room, there were the king and queen, a younger boy, and two girls. One looked about the age of Damien, while one looked my age. The girl, that looked Damien's age, said," Is that your slave?"

Damien
I said," Jessica met Jasper, Jasper, Jessica." Jasper smiled, shyly at her. He still had that beanie on his head to cover his ears. Jessica and Jill were 19 and 16. Jessica and I are almost a year apart. Jill was born after on March 10th. Then there's little Case, he's my favorite younger sibling. He's 5 years old. Jasper seemed to like him to, as Case said," You a bunny!" Jasper picked the guy up and ruffled his hair as he nodded. Case said," Daddy! Me want bunny! Can I have bunny, too?"  My father said," You can have a normal pet." Case smiled, he always wanted a pet. I said," Don't you think you should tell the bunny your name?" Case said," Me Case! That big sisters! She's Jass and She's Jillo!" Jill said," I'm Jill, as you can see Case loves nicknames." Jasper smiled at the young boy, crouched down to his level and said," I'm Jasper..But my friends nicknamed me, Jack Rabbit Jasper.."  Case's eyes widened as he said," You friends give you nicknames two?" Jasper nodded and said," Did your friends give you a nickname.." Case said," No...They use my name.." Jasper looked at him, thoughtfully, and said," Ok..I'll nickname you, Little Case.. Do you like your nickname, Little Case?" Case's eyes glowed with happiness as he said," Yah! You, Bunny! Me, Little Case!" Jasper shook his hand and said," Deal." Case said," Bunny carry me?" Jasper chuckled and picked him up. My father was slightly glaring while my mother looked fond of Case making a new friend, he was usually shy. I went into the car last, my mother and father were in one limo, the girls in the other and Jasper, Case and I in another.

Jasper
I liked the young boy, Little Case more than the rest of Damien's family. He seemed so carefree and I knew that one day he would make a great employee with whatever he wanted to be. Little Case liked the name I gave him and in turn he called me Bunny. I didn't mind the nickname, if Case liked it then so be it. Case said," Bunny! Hop, Hop?" I giggled and shifted to my rabbit form and hopped twice. It was really fun to entertain the boy with something so simple. Damien pulled me out of Case's lap. He said," Case, Stop playing around. We're almost at the park." Case pouted, and said," But.." Damien said," No 'buts.'" I was in Damien's lap, he was petting my ears as he said this. I changed back to my normal form, clothed. I was still on Damien's lap, facing him with my legs to his sides. I tilted my head and said," Master?"

Damien
I was feeling something I shouldn't be feeling.. Jealousy. I was jealous of my own brother for having Jasper all to himself. Jasper would look back at me every now and then to make sure I was ok with him playing with Case. I didn't mind it but after a while I wanted Jasper to myself. So I put him on my lap, though I didn't expect him to act even more cute as he tilted his head and said," Master?" How could someone be so adorable and be a guy? I just didn't get it, I hadn't liked the girl slaves, but I really wanted to keep Jasper around. I said," I'm fine, Jasper." Jasper frowned and said," Do you not like parks?" I said," No, I like parks, but I'm the only one that gets to know you the most." Case said," No fair.."

Warriors.. Stop liking this so much, I only have so many already made chapters... You're running me low on saved chapters.. Like seriously, I'm trying to get the hang of the updated Wattpad, since I've been gone for a bit.. Please, wait at least 2 weeks before asking me to update, seriously, I just updated yesterday.. rather do a weekend thing, but NOPE, you warriors like it so much, I feel compelled to update... Not that I'm saying you shouldn't like the book, but I'm not used to people wanting me to update.. usually it's just a me thing..feeling like I should update, then again, I guess I did leave the last chapter on a sort of cliffhanger so I apologize if that's how you saw it, any way.. Comment From A Scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest on how much you like this book! It would be much appreciated and if you score a 1 tell me why you think it's terrible, and remember constructive criticism, not " I just don't like it" and if you don't have a reason for not liking it then just don't comment... I don't want my self-esteem going too down.That would be dangerous, Chi Out!