Finally Time to Relax

Jasper

I woke up to see that Damien was awake, and was running his hand through my hair. I looked up at him, as he smiled at me. Damien said," So..Care to tell me why you're in my shirt?" I said, quickly, blushing," I'm sorry, I know I didn't ask..but.."  Damien chuckled and said," You don't need to look so nervous, I was just kidding." I smiled and said," You really don't mind? I can change into my other clothes, but they're in the washing room..and.." Damien interrupted me before I could rant nervously, he said," I don't mind at all, Father's letting Jessica, Jill, and I sleep in, which includes you as well. Since the guests are staying for a couple of days, I'm gonna need you to be more careful, I can't have father finding out." I asked," How long do we have of just cuddling?" Damien turned his head to look at the alarm clock and said," About..3 more hours, want me to go get something for us to eat.?" I shook my head and said," I'll go get it, later, I wonder how my friends are doing.?" Damien said," I'm sure they're fine, you did say they had a big plan to get everyone out of the slave owners' clutches, and I have faith in your friends that, they accomplished it, and managed to get out..Don't you have faith in your friends?" I turned my body around, so I was facing him, and said," It's not like I don't have faith in them, I do. I just wish I knew if they made it out okay, and where they were." Damien nodded, as if distracted by something, and said," I could get some investigators to search for them..it'd probably take a while, and didn't you say the new people in the slave area are pirates? Pirates travel a lot, but they'd probably be on one of the black isles..It wouldn't be save for a bunny like you to go there." I titled my head and asked," Investigators? Black Isles? I don't understand.." Damien said," Investigators are people that go out and find other people, or solve mysteries of missing..or killed people. They are very important people that help others. The Black Isles, are small clusters of islands that are around the seven seas. Pirates, and other bad guys go there to do business. It's not a safe place for little bunny rabbits like you to go out to."  I asked," But then wouldn't my friends be in danger if they went there?" Damien shook his head and said," No, if they're pirates, then they're tuff enough to be on the island and not risk getting hurt." 

Damien

Man, what a sight..No Damien, stop, he's only on top of you and inches away from you, that you could totally kiss him if you wanted to..He's so cute. It was nice being able to cuddle, and spend time together without rotating around to different locations, that were unpopulated. But it was already 12:00 in the morning, and neither of us has had anything to eat, even though we've been up for 4 hours. I caressed his cheek and said," We got to get up, Jasper." He frowned and wrapped his arms around my neck as he scooted up to bury his face in my neck as he said," I don't wanna get up." I was about to say that we needed to eat, when he squeaked, got off of me, and said, confused, " Something poked me?!" It's your fault for basically.. I sighed and said," It's probably just your imagination, I'm gonna go take a shower." 

Jasper

Damien quickly went into the bathroom, weird, he didn't even pick out his clothes. Guess I'll have to put some in the bathroom while he's in the shower. Let's see, he likes black clothes..Maybe a black V neck and blue jeans. Maybe I shouldn't have it black, it is gonna be hot outside, but he likes the color black. What if he doesn't like the V neck shirt I picked out..No, this'll work for Damien, I decided, as I walked over. He was already in the shower, I could hear the water running. I knocked, Damien yelled over the sound of water," Yes?" I yelled back," Can I come in? I have some clothes for you." Damien replied, loudly," Oh, right. Yeah, just put them on the counter." I opened the door, which creaked, then placed the clothes I picked onto the counter, like he wanted. I left the bathroom, and went over to the closet as I tried to decide what clothes Damien would want me to wear. Should I match Damien, as he is my master, or would Master prefer I wear a white shirt? Should I wear the shirt I wore after the day I was bought, He did like that shirt on me...I had the clothes laid out, on the bed, but still could not decide. I've never had this many clothes to choose from. Damien pointed to the white shirt I brought out, and said," I like that shirt, it'll look good on you." I nodded and said," Ok, I'll go take a shower." Damien said, after I picked up the shirt he chose with the blue jeans," Jasper.?" I turned to face him, as he said," You should wear those jeans, but with a lighter blue." I said," Oh, ok. Do you know where.." He handed me some before I finished speaking and said," You have twenty minutes to get ready, I'll be over here reading." I nodded, then quickly went into the bathroom. After twenty minutes, I got out of the bathroom and said," Damien? Did you brush your teeth?" The toothpaste was where it's suppose to be, Damien usually forgets to put it up, so I had to make sure, brushing your teeth is important. Damien said," Oh, I forgot." He set the book down, then went over to me. After we brushed our teeth, we went to eat breakfast.