Realization + Loving kisses

Jasper

I don't know why I was expecting him to say something different. I sighed, maybe going to the movie theater with Tiger and Cyber wasn't a bad idea. I decided to go, since there was a movie theater room, I didn't have to go back and ask after our talk on matters of the heart. I watched the movie with disinterest, until I saw the women and the guy kissing. D-did I want Damien to do that? To kiss me, not in a motherly or a friendly way, but in a romantic way like the two on the screen. I touched my bottom lip and the thought of Damien's lips being there, didn't bother me.. It made my heart jump a little in my chest. My thoughts were interrupted by Cyber as she said," Come on, Jasper. The movie's over." I quickly brought my hand to my side as I was unconsciously tracing my lips and hoped that she didn't see. She made no comment on it once so ever. The rest of the day I didn't see him even though I know he must have went on the ship with me. I felt so lonely, all alone here. The water helped me stay calm, but my thoughts swirled around possibilities, and not the good kind. Where is he? What if he doesn't want me anymore as a slave or a friend? What if what I said freaked him out and he didn't want to talk to me any more. Then Damien touched my shoulder and looked at me with worried filled eyes as he said," Are you alright?" I hugged him and said," I thought you weren't ever going to talk to me again." Damien's expression softened, even though I was hugging him and couldn't see his face I knew because I noticed his shoulders relax. I looked up into his eyes. Damien said," Jasper?" I hummed in reply. Damien said," Can I try something?" Damien then looked at my lips as I did nothing but smile reassuringly at him, before he pressed his lips to mine. In that moment, I could have happily died. I felt inner peace and fully loved in his arms as he kissed me. It was a soft kiss, an unsure kiss as if he didn't want to step over any boundaries. It was unlike the kisses I had with other Masters, that just wanted to sate their sexual drive. This kiss was lovingly soft and sweet. No literally, I think he had some candy like maybe a peppermint or a candy cane. After separating from the kiss, I realized that maybe I crossed the line by kissing him back? Maybe he just wanted to try something on me before... I sighed, longingly, the truth was maybe I did love Damien..but he's my Master and he could get, just about anyone. Why would he pick me of all people? Maybe that's why I didn't want to get my hopes up...I needed to know though, "What are we?" I asked Damien. Damien smiled and said," Well, You're Jasper and I'm Damien..silly bunny." I blushed and said," I mean are we friends, best friends..What's our relationship? Where do we stand with each other?" Damien said," Well..You're my slave and I'm your master, but I also want us to be together..maybe in a different way.. I know for one thing though..When we get back, I'll have to tell my father that I'm keeping you. I know you feel like your betraying your friends, but unlike them..I can't live without knowing where you are. And they can. So I want you to stay here, ok? With me." I was in a sort of trance as I nodded my head back, I knew that my friends were smart, that they'd be able to carry out the plan without me if needed. I was content to just stay by Damien's side. We went back into the boat, then once we got onto the island, the suited man pushed us gently into the limo. Damien didn't seem alarmed by it, but as if he could tell I was uncomfortable, he took my hand and smiled at me, reassuringly. I calmed down at that. The driver seemed to give us a questioning gaze, but I ignored it as I looked at the scenery.

Damien

I told my father of my decision, of course he did not like it one bit, and had wanted to argue with me. After I argued him over Jasper staying for hours, he finally realized that I wasn't going to let it go. Usually when we argued, after an hour, I'd give in, but seeing as this was Jasper we were talking about, we had argued for about 5 hours instead. Father briefed me on the guests we were having today. A bunch of nobles from the Roy island, that probably wanted marriages between children, though my dad didn't tell me that, exactly, he just said the nobles from Roy were coming here. Now thinking about it, maybe they could help me know Jasper's home island better. I mean he was there for most of his life, so generally he'd remember that place first, right? I believed so. I told Jasper about it, he talked excitedly about meeting another bunny hybrid. Apparently, they're not abundant on the slave islands, which was a good thing. It was probably why my father had gotten so angry at his advisor for bringing Jasper here. He must have cost a lot of money to get him out of there. I am not dumb, I know that Jasper has suffered a great deal, it is also why I believe he is always apologizing. Having been a slave for so long, one must assume that the person always thought that something was their fault, even when they did nothing wrong. Instead of worrying about the onslaught of people, I would have to meet and start conversations with. I thought day to yesterday. Without realizing, I had been ignoring Jasper through out the day, it was finally time for us to set off on the boat. When I did realize, I had decided to test out this feeling, and see if I did think of his in terms of a 'wife.' That soul kiss was amazing, though I didn't push it. I was afraid that this magical kiss would be ruined if I were to be anything but gentle. I snapped out of my thoughts, as I was told by one of father's servants to get dressed appropriately for the guests.