A long night

Jasper

I woke up after sensing that Damien was gone. I tried to hold the fleeting body heat that stayed on the bed, but after a couple of, what felt like, seconds, it was gone. I frowned, I was suddenly very cold. I looked around the dark moonlighted room, to notice that the window was open. The wind must have blown it open, I wouldn't blame it, it was quite windy. I got out of bed, to see that I was still in a suit that one of the other slaves gave me. I closed the window, and fasten the lock, then went and changed out of the suit. I didn't want to wrinkle it any further. After slipping on one of Damien's shirts, I went back to Damien's bed. I wonder," What's Damien doing?" After a while, I decided that I should probably go back to sleep as Damien made it clear that I was to rest. I was just about to cover myself with the blankets when I heard a knock at the door. I blushed, what if that was Damien, would he ask why I was wearing his clothes, but then why would he knock. If it's not Damien, then who would be knocking, what if they asked me why I was wearing Master's clothes? I quietly panicked a little, then shakingly opened the door, with my body covered by the door, as I peaked out at them. It was Damien's sister, Jessica. What do I say? "Umm...hi?" I ended up saying. Jessica smiled at me and said," Here. Damien wanted me to give this to you. Father's been watching him like a hawk, after he spoke with a noble bunny for too long." I said, just noticing the tiny basket in her hand," Oh, thank you. Jessica, right?" She smiled and nodded," Well, I better get back, but next time Jasper, try not to open the door, especially in that outfit, my father..isn't a really nice person to slaves.." I blushed and nodded my head, after apologizing. After I grabbed the small basket, she left and I did what she told me to and closed the door, reminding myself not to open it. I looked at the basket to see a piece of carrot cake and some water. I dug into the carrot cake," Yum!" I thought, as I savored the flavor of my first bite. The cake didn't last long, and it made me realize that I hadn't eaten much today.  I noticed a little cloth and removed that to see that all my favorite food were in there, some salad with some carrots, a small sugar cookie, and another piece of carrot cake! I smiled at the contents, Damien must have noticed that I forgot to eat again. I quietly ate everything as I sat on my pillow.

Damien

I hope Jessica didn't wake him up.. I sighed and looked over to my father, who clearly enjoyed me being up so late to attend to guests. It was about 11:30 as I looked at the clock. Being an early bird in the morning, most of my energy was already drained. I went over to the refreshments to see if any hadn't been tampered with to see that the orange juice survived. The other noble kids had thought it would be funny to see who could get drunk the fastest. In order to not make it dangerous they put it with other drinks, though I commend them for being semi- smart about it, I couldn't help, but be sad, as a member of the royal family I could not take anything from the tables, besides the drinks. Every royal had free roam of the drinks, so I was disappointed that they got to all the drinks. I turned to my sister Jill, and said," Hi, Jill. Enjoying the party?" Jill shook her head and said," No, We should already be sleeping. They should be at a hotel, all the drinks contain alcohol and the only reason the orange juice isn't, is because Case drinks that! There are barely any people our age here, and the ones that are, are spoiled brats! I swear if I have to hear another one brag about their twelve collections of things, then I'm going to lose it!" I nodded, then said," I'll go talk to our father and see if he can get them out." Jessica said," About time, I've been trying to convince you for 25 minutes now.!" I went over to my father and said," Do you not think it's late enough for us, children, to call it a night.?" My mother nodded and said," Yes, dear. I believe it is time for the youngsters to go to bed. Case has already went to bed, it's already midnight, dear." My father said," Fine, go tell your sisters." I nodded then left. They cheered happily then went off, probably to their rooms. I went to mine, to see Jasper with my shirt on. I smiled slightly at the sight, as I stared at his sleeping face. I went towards him and sat beside him, unconsciously caressing his cheek. He moved slightly in his sleep, then looked up at me and said, softly," Hi.." I smiled at him and picked him up, then laid down with him on the bed. Jasper said," Did your dad finally let you leave the party?" I nodded my head, as I wrapped my arms around him. He snuggled into me and whispered," Thanks..for the food." I smiled as he looked up at me with tired eyes. After that we fell asleep, snuggled together. Of course, the one thing that crossed my mind, was teasing Jasper about wearing my shirt.

Author's Note: Give Thanks to @Dont_Call_Me_CHILD as they are the person that was worried if I was continuing this book, so in order to reassure you Warriors that I'm still working on this book as well, I give you my last two chapters that I have already written..Sorry for forgetting that I kind of left on a cliffhanger? Or on a really dramatic event..?  Check if I misspelled anything, for I'm way to tired to check! xD Hahaha..O.o Oh no, I'm going a little bit crazy from no sleep..Better hurry to bed..Nah.. *stays up to read books and listen to nightcore for an hour*

-YOU WARRIORS DIDN"T TELL ME ABOUT MY MISTAKEN GRAMMER, Shame On You!!! I fixed it, though, so you're welcome! =) -