AKTB | Pilot | 0

A Kingpin's Troubled Babymomma ™️

All Rights Reserved 2020 | Pretty P ©️

There should be no copying of any parts of this story. Consequences may vary for such offense.

A Kingpin's Troubled Babymomma is an urban novel. It contains obscene descriptive scenes, vulgar language, a ton of violence, and many aspects that is RatedR.

Names, characters, places and incidents are intended to give this novel a sense of reality. Any references are either products of my imagination or are used fictionally and any Similarities to actual events, real people, living or dead, or to real locales is entirely coincidental.

~ Pretty P 💋

__________________________

OPENING | Pilot
__________________________

"Oh my God! I can't believe this shit. I've been asking this boy to get out the game while he can him and my brother. It wasn't no point in them to continue to hustle. We have enough money to save us three lifetime, but no, they don't want to listen to me."

~ Beautifull Amour Perez
__________________________

Beautifull was laid up in her king size bed alone all night waiting on Chase, her boyfriend of five years, to come in from doing Gods know what with whoever. She couldn't figure out why she was still up because usually she would be asleep at this time, knowing Chase would be coming home soon.

Beautifull was tired as hell, but couldn't go to sleep without Chase. Even though she knew she had to be at school in the morning, something just wasn't sitting right with her. She felt something was off; like she had this gut feeling that something was wrong, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.

It was already 12:30 in the morning and she had been calling and calling Chase's phone nonstop. She kept getting his voicemail every time. She couldn't help but to be pissed about it. All she wanted to do was just hear his voice and find out if he was okay. Even if he just texted her back, she would be okay with just that.

Not getting through, Beautifull was thinking nothing but the worse that could of happened. She haven't talked to him since earlier that day. He had told her he was gone be home by 11 something tonight. Obviously he was a no call no show.

Beautifull stood by her window, looking out of it hoping Chase would pull up any day now, but still he didn't show. Given him another call for the umpteen time tonight and not get an answer, she decided to just call it a night. She figured he would just be there in the morning when she got up. Then she could give him a piece of her mind. This wasn't like him at all to lie to her, or not call saying he'll be late. She wanted some answers, and she was gone get them one way or the other.

Beautifull got inside her bed reaching over to shut off her lamp on her bed side. She pulled the covers over her head and sleep took over her body soon as she laid down and was comfortable. Honestly she was very tried.

| 3:30 am |

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Beautifull jumped up out of her sleep from a loud bang on the door. She looked over on her nightstand and her clock read 3:30 in the morning. Boom... boom! "Now who the hell could this be knocking on my door at this time of morning?" She groan rubbing her sleepy eyes. She became pissed as hell because some body had woke her up out her good ass sleep.