AKTB | Accused | 7

_________________________

Accused
_________________________

"Naw ain't watching you Beautifull. I was just talking to your brother and he was talking to Aliyah in the back ground,"
~ Chase Lamar Hendrix-Gotti
_________________________

| 9:35 pm |

Beautiful had just got home from being out with Aliyah all day. They had a great time at lunch and shopping for her nephew. Grabbing her bags off the backseat; she got out her car and headed towards the house. Chase's car was parked in his usual parking spot in the driveway. She was surprised he was even home. She knew he wouldn't come in until 11:30 12 o'clock now. That was the time he started to come in after getting shot. It was only 9:35 as she looked at her watch. She took her key and unlocked the door and walked in shutting and locking it behind her. She even cut the alarm on since Chase was already in the house.

"Chase baby I'm home," she yelled through the house. She headed for the stairs after pulling off her slides. She walked up the stairs with her bags in her hand.

"I'm up here," he yelled back. She headed toward their bedroom they shared. Chase was standing in the bathroom pulling his hair up into a messy bun and had just got off the phone.

Beautifull sat her bags down throwing her phone and keys on the bed. She then threw her slides inside the closet they shared. She walked into the bathroom and gave him a kiss and walked back out.

"How was your day and lunch with Aliyah?" He asked walking out the bathroom behind her. She stared at him wondering how he knew she was at lunch with Aliyah when she haven't told him that or were she was. Last time she checked she was mad at him, so she had ignored a few times he called her.

"You watching me or something," she questioned quizzically staring at him. He stared back at her for a minute looking at her like she was stupid for even asking him that questioned. If he wanted to watch her or have her watched he could do that. She was his woman and at least he would know she's safe.

"Naw ain't watching you Beautifull. I was just talking to your brother and he was talking to Aliyah in the back ground," he explained with a little bit of attitude.

"Oh," she told him feeling stupid. "It was great," she told him pulling her fanny pack and shorts off. She also pulled her crop top over her head. She thought about telling Chase about her car but decided against it. She didn't want him to worry.

"I see you went shopping," he said pointing to the bags on the bed. Then turned around and took his chain off placing it on the dresser.

"Yea for the baby and I got a little something for me," she told him smirking.

"What baby," he questioned raising his eyebrows. He was hoping she wasn't pregnant. He wasn't ready for a baby right now. Neither of them where.

"My nephew silly," she stated laughing walking toward the bathroom to shower.

"Awe," he said rubbing his head watching her walk away. He had so much on his mind he forgotten his best friend was about to be a father soon.

"What you don't want to have a baby with me or something." She questioned looking back at him as she stood in the bathroom doorway.

"That's not what I said B," he tell her as he laid on the bed looking inside the bags. "There's nothing in the bags for me," he asked.

"Maybe," she tell him smiling as she leaned out the bathroom door. He looked at her with raised eyebrows. She smiled at him. He then grabbed the remote and cut the TV on. Beautifull sucked her teeth and walked inside the bathroom. Turning the water on she pulled her hair up in a messy bun. Once the water heated up she got in letting the water beat against her body. It felt so good standing under the water.