AKTB|The Proposal|14

_________________________

THE PROPOSAL
_________________________

"Beautifull Amour Perez, will you do the honors of being my wife for an eternity."
~Chase Lamar Hendrix-Gotti
__________________________

Today was the day of the big surprise.  Aliyah was geeked especially being apart of something that had to do with her best friend. She was so happy she was about to make all this happen for her. It had been a long time coming for B and Chase. Five years is a long time. They grew a whole lot.

Beautifull and Chases friends and family were here. It was just a small event. Liyah had to do a little extra running around while Beautifull slept. When she was done she then woke her up. She was feeling a little bit better than yesterday. Aliyah asked her if she wanted to take a walk on the beach to get some fresh air. She actually agreed. 

"Go head and take your shower. Your clothes are on the bed when you get out." She yelled behind the bathroom door once she closed it after Beautifull went in there.

"Okay," she replied back turning on the water for a shower. Liyah put her dress on the bed and left out to put her own clothes on. She did last minute checking making sure everything was in order and Chase and their friends was in their right places.

Beautifull stepped out the shower. Drying her body off and oiling herself up. Aliyah had an all white and gold, deep V-neck, side split feather maxi dress. It fit B frame perfectly. She wore some white and gold Versace sandals showing off her french pedicure toes. She put her hair in some loose curls and applied light make-up with some Mac lip gloss. Then they went out the side slide door heading for the beach. 

As they walked Aliyah questioned B about a lot of stuff. Like if she really did love Chase or ever plan on marrying him. All Beautifull's answers were yes because she honestly wanted to spend the rest of her life with that man. He was everything she could ask for and nothing couldn't change that.

Between those questions B never knew they came to a complete stop. There was a white tent sat up with caters placing food on the tables. Beautifull look at it in amaze. The set up was so beautiful. In the corner was an big picture of Chase and Beautifull that they took around the time they started dating. They looked super happy.

"What is this Liyah," she asked confused and admiring the beautiful decorations. It was three different shades of pink and white flowers. Decorative balloon garland. A nice back drop picture of her and Chase in white. Everything was amazing.

"I have an surprise for you," she told B as she sat her down. "Madison," she called out. Madison came running out from behind the tent with a bouquet of pink roses in her hands giving them to Beautifull. B looked shocked. Maddy looked so cute in her white sun dress. 

"How did she get here," she asked, but Liyah didn't say nothing but just smiled. B was confused and wanted to know what was going on. "Why was Maddy here," she thought. Out of nowhere Blake, Truth, the twins Morgan and Marilyn, Jeremi and a few of Chase's family came out also from behind the curtain with white on.

"Oh my god. What are you guys doing here, " she questioned suspiciously standing up. She didn't understand why all of them was there and how?

"We had too be hurr for your big day babygirl," her brother said as he walked over to her. Last time she seen him was when Chase and him went on their trip. She wasn't still talking to him then, but she was actually glad he was there. He wrapped his arms around her given her a big hug and kissed her forehead.

"Aliyah what is this crazy brother of mine talking about," she questioned. Liyah rolled her eyes and handed her a card. Now she wasn't still talking to Blake at all, but she knew he had to be there for his sister.

Beautifull instantly took it and opened up the card and begin reading it:  

I never thought I'll end up with you, my bestfriend little sister. When I first laid eyes on you. I knew I had to have you and I do. You my rock, my life my best friend, my lover and my everything. I'll cherish you forever. We ridn it out til the wheels lock up. I love you Beautifull Amour Perez. MY FIRST LADY!

As she read the card out loud. Out stepped Chase from behind the curtains. She was beyond surprised as she sat there and couldn't move. She was speechless. She finally had the strength to run to him giving him some love as he picked her up. It would be an understatement to say Chase didn't look good, but the man was handsome as ever. He looked so sexy with his white on white lennan shorts sets.

He put her down and then dropped in front of her on one knee. There friends and family stood around them smiling and ahhing. Beautifull was all smiles as a tear fell from her eyes that She didn't notice was there. She stood there waiting for Chase to pop the question.

"Beautifull Amour Perez, would you do the honors and be my wife," he finally asked.  To Be Cont. 🙊💞😘

_________________

So This Chapter Is Kind Of Short, But Bare With Me. Chase Poped The Question. What Y'all Think?

Enjoy, THANKS!

Urban_PenSlayer💋