AKTB|Misguided| 18

_______________________

Misguided
________________________
"Well I was going home, but now I'm bout to step out with my girls or something since you keeping her Now."
~Cassie Shanelle Wallace
________________________

Chase was at home cleaning up all Catiliya' toys. Her mom was on her way to pick her up, so he was just putting everything away. The paternity came back that Chase was 99.9999 percent the alleged father. So Cassie and him had been co-parenting since. She wasn't lying about Catiliya' being his daughter, but he didn't know how Beautifull was gone feel about when she find out. He still haven't talked to her and it's been almost two months now. Even his PI haven't brought him nothing as he was starting to worry and get pissed Off. It wasn't funny anymore and Beautifull needed to come home.

He questioned Aliyah and the other girls, but they was saying they haven't seen and talked to her except for Aliyah. She said they spoken to her, but she didn't know about her where's about. That only made Chase even madder. He was stressing over that shit and even showed it at times. He wasn't the same Chase let his friends tell it, but it was the truth. If any nigga fucked Up With his money, came at him wrong or he thought they was trying to Down play him. He was either beating their ass or murdering them on sight not given a fuck. That's how bad it gotten.

Chase was tired and exhausted when he got done. Just when he was about to join his daughter on the couch as she slept. Someone rang the door bell.

"Coming," he yelled as he signed. He had just sat down. He didn't want to be bother by nobody. But he knew it could be Cassie at the door coming to get their daughter. He swung the door open. There stood Cassie in a pair of high waist booty shorts. A black crop top shirt with a snap back hat that say dope on it and Some all black 12s. Chase frowned as she invited herself in.

"Man what the fuck you got on," he asked her as she closed the door. Cassie rolled her eyes as she walked over to the couch were her daughter was still silently sleeping.

"Some clothes nigga. Why? Something wrong with what I got on," she questioned looking back at him. She knew something was wrong with them she just wanted him to notice her and he did. She placed her hands on her hips waiting for him to respond.

"Yea it is. Them shorts to damn small showing your ass," He tell her. Cassie giggled knowing what she did was on purpose. She knew something was wrong with them.

"They not even that short for your FYI. Is my daughter stuff Ready so we could go," she asked.

"Cassie you not going anywhere with my daughter looking like that. You need to put on some damn clothes." He argued as he walked over towards her as she picked up their daughter.

"Chase come on now. Ion Got all day to be playing with you. Either I'm taken her or she staying. Which one?"

"She could stay," he tell her. He really didn't want her to leave anyway. He didn't want to be lonely in the house. He said nothing but a word. Cassie handed Catiliya' over as she was awaking.

"Well bye," she said kissing liya' cheeks and walked off.

"Really Cassie!"

"What Chase," she asked annoyed turning around with her hands on the door like she was in a rush, but she really wasn't. She was just playing hard and hoping Chase would fall for it.

"For Real where are you going," he questioned seriously. He wanted to know. He felt some type of way about her having her ass all out. It would be an understatement if he thought she didn't look good because she did. Her ass was looking right sitting up in them shorts. Cassie had a banging body and Chase couldn't stop staring. All her curves were showing bringing out her beauty.

"Well I was going home, but now I'm bout to step out with my girls or something since you keeping our daughter Now." She told him truthfully. He just stared at her before speaking.

"How about going to get ice cream or something with us," he asked her smiling. Then stared at Liya'. Cassie got excited but didn't show it. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess we could." She told him folding her arms over her chest.

"What Chu think babygirl about mommy and daddy taking you to get ice cream," he asked his daughter.

"Yea," she smiled clapping her hands excitedly. Both Chase and Cassie smiled at how happy she was. Cassie walked over towards them. Chase handed her over.

"Let me go throw in some decent clothes on and we all can bounce," he tell her. She nodded her head as he ran upstairs to change. Cassie waited until he disappeared.

"Yes baby. Mommy getting daddy back," she said to her daughter just for her ears to hear it. "Can you say mommy and daddy together?"

"Mommy daddy getha," she said clapping her hands again smiling. Cassie was happy Chase wanted to spend some time with her and their daughter. Since the paternity they really haven't had time together and she wanted that.

This was her chance to see were things goes with Chase. She had missed him. Beautifull wasn't in the picture now, so she was gone shoot her shot with him. She wanted it to go back to how it was with them, but just with their daughter now. Her life would be complete.

Chase finally came downstairs Ready and dressed. He was looking good. Rocking a pair of distress Balmin jeans. A burgundy V-neck shirt with some Balenciago sneaks and matching snap back. He wore his diamond wrist watch, a gold chain around his neck and some ray bans. The man was looking fly. Cassie stared at him for a minute before she snap out of it. She was thinking dirty thoughts.

"Daddy," Catiliya' yelled happily. They started laughing.

"Yea baby girl. Y'all ready," he asked them. Cassie nodded her head. They walked out the house grabbing Liya' bag. Chase locked up and they all got in his car buckling Liya' up safely.

___________________

A Quick Up Date You Guys. Yes I Know It's Short. I Just Squeezed This Chapter In So You Want Get Mixed Up With Wats Going On When Certain Stuff Happen! Excuse The Errors. Enjoy, THANK!

Urban_PenSlayer 💋