AKTB|Unexpected Guess| 16

________________________

UNEXPECTED GUESS
________________________

"Yes you could help me. Can you tell Chase I have something that belong to him,"
~Unknown
_________________________

Beautifull was at home doing homework and was now feeling much better. She had found out the reason for her sickness, but couldn't believe it. She had just gotten engaged and was now 3 weeks pregnant. She didn't even know how to tell Chase about it; especially being that they wasn't ready to start a family just yet.

Her brother was already having her nephew and she was just starting to enjoy being an auntie and spoiling him even though he wasn't born yet. A child wasn't spoken for until after they gotten married, but she knew she had to tell Chase and tell him soon. She was just waiting on the right time to tell him. And she really didn't know when would be the right time. There's never a right time.

She signed as it was to hard for her to concentrate. She had so much stuff on her mind. On top of that she had a lot of work to catch up on from school. Her teacher had given her a short period of time to turn it all in.

Beautifull stopped doing what she was doing and stepped out onto her porch to get some fresh air. It was a cool warm day out as Beautifull sundress flew up some whenever the wind blew. She walked off her porch and headed to the mailbox to check for some mail. The mail lady had just ran a few minutes ago. Getting all the mail looking through them she headed back inside locking the door.

It was nothin, but bills and a letter from Saint's shop telling her that her car had been ready and she could come pick it up anytime. She had almost forgotten about her car. She hadn't needed it since she went away on her trip, so she ain't think about it much. She was also glad that Saint haven't said anything to Chase about it. He didn't need to know now since everything was fine. Just when she was about to call him from her phone, her door bell rung. Ding dong! Ding dong!

It's been a week since the mystery woman has seen Chase or Beautifull. She sat inside her car outside their home across the street. She was tired of playing games. She sat in her car debating on rather it was time to make her surprise visit. She couldn't do this on her own anymore. It was time for Chase to step up and she wanted her first love back.

She turned around in her car looking to the back at her daughter. She was sound asleep sucking on her pacifier. Taken a look at Chase's house the door open. She watched Beautifull step out onto her porch. She stood there looking around for a minute before walking to the mail box to grab the mail. And then she headed back inside.

"Ugh, I hate that bitch," she whispered to herself. She didn't want to wake her daughter. She waited around for a while. Finally she decided to get out her car. She opened her back door and grabbed her daughter out her car seat with her shoulder bag. She locked her door and then headed to the porch of the Gotti's. She ranged the door bell as she waited for someone to answer.

The door swung open 30 seconds later with Beautifull staring at the familiar face. She looked at the girl confused remembering she saw her at the mall the day she was with Aliyah.

"Excuse me. Can I help you," she asked the girl. Maybe she was lost or new to the neighborhood or something. Beautifull really didn't know.