AKTB | Another Chance At Life | 2

__________________________

Another Chance At life
__________________________

"Oh my god baby. You up." I'm so happy I thought I was gone lose you.

~ Aliyah Sierra-Nicole Clarkson

___________________________

It have been 2 months since Blake have been in a coma. He was looking really good now. They had already took him off the breathing machine so, he was actually breathing on his own. Aliyah was just waiting on him to open his eyes. The nurses was constantly back and forth taking Blake's vitals and drawing blood, poking holes in him as if he was an lab rat. Before then Blake was waking up, blinking continuously as he tried to open up his eyes. His sight was blurry for a minute and he soon started to see a big bright light ahead of him. He closed them shut. It hurt for him to open them. Trying his hardest he finally got a clear vision.

He tried sitting up in the little ass Hospital bed. His body hurt so bad, it was kind of hard for him to move. Soon as he got enough strength he finally sat up just a little. He looked over to the left side of him and seen Aliyah sound asleep on the let out couch.

"Damn my baby look so beautiful sleeping!" He thought as he watched her chest heave up and down. Blake just smiled. Then he turned his head towards the TV that was amount to the wall. He turned it on just when his nurse waltz in.

"Oh, you awake I see. We thought you wasn't going to wake up within another week or so." She told him pulling on a court for him to take his vitals. She grabbed his arm and begin taking his blood pressure first.

"How long she been here?" He asked in a groggily voice not caring what the nurse had said. He was more worried about Aliyah and the baby than anything. He remembered her telling him about her being pregnant while he was in his coma. Hearing was the only thing he could sense and the baby was all Aliyah would talk about.

"She's been here everyday since the day you was brought in sir." She respond with a smile. "Yo sister tried getting her to go home and rest, but she insisted on staying until you was up." She explained placing a thermometer into his mouth.

Blake chuckled, "She is so stubborn!" He smirked shaking his head.

"My sister, where is she?" He asked once the monitor beeped for her to pull it out.

"Oh she left this morning and went home to her Fiancé. She said she would be back later to check up on you." She answered as he laughed because he knew his sister wasn't married, but she was referring to Chase which was her boyfriend and his right hand man.

"You want me to,-"

"NO!" He said cutting her off. "Leave her be. She looks really tired," he told his nurse. She did as she was told.

"Well the doctor should be in to see you shortly. Call me if you need anything." She told him and walked out the room letting him know ahead of time they will be running some more tests on him also.

Soon as the door closed, Aliyah begin to steer in her sleep as she woke up. Fluttering her eyes they finally open. She looked over towards the bed and seen that Blake was awake.

"Oh my god baby. You up. I'm so happy. I thought I was gone lose you." She said running over to him giving him a tight hug. Then started kissing on him as if he was a little boy.

"Ouch! Shit ma," he groaned at the pain he was in.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe." She said standing up and wiping away her tears that Blake didn't even know was there.

They stared in each other eyes as they couldn't speak because the silence they had at the moment spoke volumes. They was thinking the same thing. She looked at him placing his hands on her stomach and she smiled.

"I love you Blake Demetrius Perez!" She said kissing his lips.

"I love you more Aliyah Sierra-Nicole Clarkson." Blake said back as he stared at her rubbing her stomach. He couldn't believe his girl was pregnant right now. He didn't even know if he was ready to be a father or not, but he knew he had enough time to prepare for it.

~

Beautifull was at home cooking a homemade cheese burgers and fries for Chase since he was hungry. He was working her nerves, bossing her the hell around and having her do this and that. She was rubbing feet, back and err' thing else you could name for that fact. She was on the verge of cursing his ass out too."I am not no damn maid," she thought. She couldn't even get them type of privileges and she was the one who actually deserved it, since she was the one caring and helping Chase ass out.

Chase gave Beautifull the world though. Spoiled her to a T. She got the same amount of treatment, maybe even more on a daily basics whenever he got the chance or felt the need to treat her special. Chase was her rock; so wasn't nothing wrong with her catering to her man; especially when she knows he put that good pipe down. She was only nursing him back to his old self. He was actually doing really good healing. A little bit of pain here and there, but the doctors said he had another week before he could actually get out and finished doing what he had been doing before he was shot, so that was some good news.

Beautifull made Chase a plate putting it on a tray and carrying it upstairs to their bedroom. Giving him his plate, she turned the TV on ESPN for him to watch the highlights of the game. Then she laid across the bed in front of him to finish up homework. Grabbing her pink rose gold iPhone X Max, opening it. She had some missed calls and they all was from Aliyah.

"Shit," she said out loud and loud enough for Chase to hear her. He looked up staring at her after biting into his burger and biting a fry.

"What's wrong bae," he asked with worry in his eyes.

"Nothing I just got five missed calls and they all from Aliyah," she told him as she dialed Aliyah's number back.

"She must got some news on Blake!" Chase responded back taking a bite of his sandwich again and placing another fry in his mouth.

"Well I hope so," she tells him waiting until the other end of the phone was answered. It rung a few times until the phone was answered.

"What sup mami?" Beautifull spoke to Aliyah as soon as she answered the phone.

"Damn, I've been calling your phone. Your brother is woke." She told her. Aliyah didn't have to say nothing else as Beautifull just hung up the phone and jump out of bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you girl," Chase asked. She busted out laughing searching her drawer for something to put on.

"Come on bae, slip something on. Blake woke up," she told him. Chase looked at her surprised as he got up carefully and did as told. He put on his sweats and Gucci flip flops in no time.

"For real babe," he asked making sure. She nodded her head confirming what was told to her. Beautifull slipped on a pair of Chase's sweats grabbing her car keys, his hand and they headed out the door and to the Hospital.

______________

Hey! Just An Extra Chapter For The Night... I'll Soon Update So Be Looking Out. It Might Be Back To Back Ion Know Yet. Enjoy THANKS!

Urban_PenSlayer 💋