AKTB | The Meeting | 4

________________________

The Meeting

________________________

"These little niggas got me fucked up if they think I'm gone let them take from me. They got another thing coming. I'm sending niggas to they grave real early with no questions ask."

~ Chase Lamar Hendrix-Gotti

_______________________________

Chase sat in his office at home with Blake smoking a well needed blunt. He was waiting on Jeremi and Truth to come through. They had some business to take care of and talk about what's been going on. Word on the street was that a couple of little niggas been working with some other nigga behind his back not being loyal. Supposedly they had something to do with whoever shot Blake and him and Chase was pissed and when he find out who it is, somebody mama was gone be visiting their son at they grave. Truth had told him he had some information on that so, they were waiting on him and Jeremi to stop by.

"They need to hurry they ass up," he thought. He couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to put in some work himself whenever he gets the name of who did this to them. "They was gone wish they killed me that night," he thought.

"So I see Aliyah is getting big man," Chase said to Blake passing him the blunt he had just puffed from. Blake was getting better and doing good except he was walking on a cane for a while. He was about to have his own little family.

"Yea man. She's fourteen weeks now and we find out whats the sex in a couple of weeks," he told Chase. Chase nodded his head as Blake passed the blunt back to him. He took a stroke on the blunt inhaling it and blew it out through his nose.

"That's what sup. I'm happy for you man. Your sister can't stop talking about being an auntie and shit." Chase told him laughing as Truth and Jeremi came walking in his office.

"I bet man she was just talking about it when we got here," he smiled small. He looked at Chase as he was looking towards his office door. Blake turned his head seeing Jeremi and Truth also.

"Man close and locked that door," Chase demanded. He told Truth since he was the last to walk in the door. They all gave each other some daps and Chase fired up two more blunts to pass around. They was about to get blazed.

"So whats the word," Chase asked Truth getting straight to the point. Plus Truth was the one with all the information. He had finally got in touch with Know it all and he told him everything. Truth took a seat next to Blake on the sofa that sat in Chase's office. While Jeremi grabbed the chair.

"Man, so word on the street is that little nigga Junior and his crew been working for some nigga that's been working under us trying to make it big on a come up. They trying to wipe you out," Truth explained.

"Yea these little niggas trying to knock you off your throne cuz, and take over." Jeremi added as he puffed the blunt twice before passing it to Chase.

"Fuck that shit. A motherfucker ain't taking shit from me. I've worked too hard for my spot at the top." He explained getting pissed. "How motherfuckers gone try and knock me when I'm helping them to get were I'm at." He said hitting his desk. Chase was pissed as he inhaled the weed and held it in his mouth for a while before blowing the smoke out. Then he passed it to Truth

"Obvious bru these bitch ass niggas don't give no fuck about that if they going against the grain." Blake commented putting his input on what he thought.