AKTB|Watch What You Say|25

_________________________

Watch What You Say
_________________________
"He doesn't love me anymore Zy. He hate me and it was all my fault,"

~Beautifull Amour Perez
_________________________

Chase had just gotten up just when his daughter and Cassie came through the door. He rubbed his eyes as he had the worst headache ever. Trying to think back on what happened yesterday.

"Daddy," Catiliya yelled running up to her dad. She had missed him. They had just gotten back from a weekend at a Hotel spa. Cassie wanted to give Chase their space since what happened. Chase grabbed the pills and water that was on the table taken them.

"Hey daddy's girl," he spoke half smiled. He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks.

"How You Doing," Cassie asked Sitting herself down on the sofa next to him. He said nothing for a moment as he thought about what to say. Thinking back on last night. He remembered he was drunk as hell in the strip club. He came home and was slapped in the face by Beautifull, but couldn't remember why? He signed.

"To be honest I really don't know. It's fucked Up This Shit happened. I was really looking forward to bringing this baby into the world with her," he said shaking his head. Cassie placed her hand on his back comforting him.

"Baby it's not the end of the world you know. We still have our daughter," she told him as they both looked at Catiliya sitting on the floor watching tv.

"Yea but my fiancé can't even have kids at all now because of that stupid ass accident. Who want to live with knowing that," Chase cried out. They turned around looking behind them as they heard footsteps. Beautifull stood at the last step in tears at what Chase had said.

"Beautifull let me-" he tried to say but she was running back up to the room she had been in. Cassie rolled her eyes. She was hurt by Chase's words and couldn't believe he said that. Here she was going through a tragic Alone and her fiancé disappointed in her because she no longer could give him a child.

"Beautifull open the door. I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that," Chase yelled from the other side of the door. He was knocking on it and trying to get inside, but Beautifull locked the door. She sat on the floor in a corner balling her eyes out.

"You said it just Like You meant it," she cried not opening the door.

"I didn't please open the door and let's talk about it," he tell her, but she ignored him leaving him on the others side of the door still knocking. He constantly bam on the door with his fist. Beautifull still sat in the corner with her knees all the way up to her chest and her head down crying uncontrollably. She hated herself so much right now and couldn't believe Chase didn't love her anymore. Bam bam! She closed her eyes tighter hoping he just go away. Eventually he did.

Cassie was getting a kick out of this. She was loving the fact they where having some problems right now. This was her time to actually get back what was hers. She planned to give Chase another baby knowing she can actually give him one. She laughed at the fact she knew this was all her doing.
She pulled herself off the couch as she headed into the kitchen and still thought of another plan to destroy Beautifull more than what she already have.

Beautifull finally stop crying after three whole hours and pulled herself off the floor. She was so Over Chase and his bullshit. If he didn't love or want to be with her anymore, she Figure she mightiest well leave. She packed a few items in a duffle bag and then left after slipping on some clothes. The house was dark and quiet, so that gave her a opportunity to leave with no problem. She didn't want to face Chase as usual when something happen. She was too weak.

She pulled up to her school campus and got out the car. She became nervous as hell. The last time she was here, she vowed she wouldn't have to come back because her and Chase would get it right, but here she was. Standing outside of her friends room door she begin knocking. She held her head down while she fidget with her fingers. She was trying to hold her tears back, but it was hard. The locks where being played with as the door finally opened.

"Beautifull what Chu doing hear," he asked her. He stared at her and instantly she started crying running up to him wrapping her arms around his torso.

"He doesn't love me anymore Zy. He hates me and it was all my fault," she tell him crying into his chest. He tried to calm her down as he closed the door.

"Shh, just tell me what Happen and I can maybe help you B," he tell her as he walked her over to his bed. Beautifull looked up at him as he helped her wipe her tears. She then begin to tell him everything that happened from start to finish.

"Damn ma, I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think he hate you. He's hurting just as much as you is. He just expressing his feelings differently from you," Zy explained to her getting up and grabbing a wet rag to wipe her face.

"Why he couldn't Just talk to me then?"

"You haven't given him a chance to. You pushed him away already without even knowing when you locked yourself away in the room," he told her his honest opinion.

"So what do I do Zy," she questioned.

"First you need to get his baby momma out of there before anything. From what you been telling me about her, she's trying to take him away from you. Let him get them a place," he explained seriously. "Then y'all sit down and talk and try to work it out. It's not the end of the world Beautifull. Y'all could figure something out." She nodded her head agreeing to whatever he was saying. She signed putting her head in her hands. She was so overwhelmed with everything. All she wanted to do was be happy with the man she fell in love with that day at the restaurant.

"Look you could stay as many days you want until you get it together Iight," he tell her kissing her forehead. She nodded her head smiling. "Hungry? I'll make our favorite," he tell her.

"Yea," she nodded her head. She was indeed hungry. She haven't ate in weeks and she could tell Now because she had loss a lot of weight. She felt so much better and was glad she came to talk to Zy. He always know what to say. She was glad he was her best friend. They had been friends since they was in foster care. Her and her brother ran away leaving Zy. She didn't want to but Blake would always promise her they would go back and get him. When they did, they had waited a little to late because she found out he had gotten adopted by a nice couple. They had finally reunited freshman year of college and she was happy about it. She just haven't told Chase about him yet, but eventually she will soon.

Zy whipped up a nice dinner for them. Chicken Shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread sticks and a small salad. They continued their talk and ate. When they was done they watch a couple of movies like old times until they got tired.
________________

Sorry about it being short, but I'm trying. This my first actual book I've wrote in third person. I wanted to see how well I would do. I'm guessing so far I'm decent you know. But any who, I hope y'all enjoy This Chapter. THANKS && Happy Reading!!!

Urban_PenSlayer💋