AKTB | Welcome To My World BITCH | 6

__________________________

Welcome To My World BITCH

__________________________

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD BITCH!"
~ Unkown
__________________________

| 2:45 pm |

Later that day, Beautifull got a call from Aliyah asking to do a lunch date with her. She didn't want to stay at home today by herself either. Blake was well and off his cane, so he was back to the streets with his guys. Aliyah also had something to tell Beautifull, so she agreed to lunch. Beautifull was hungry any way after she had threw her breakfast away from being mad at Chase. She was just pissed right now at him for not spending any time with her. She didn't understand why the streets was so important to him than she was. She was annoyed and frustrated about the whole thing.

It was a cool windy day. Beautifull decided to wear a two piece blue jean shorts set showing off her thick legs. She slid in a pair of brown Tom Ford slides with the matching fanny pack around her waist. She applied a little make-up with a nude light-pink lips and she let her hair down from out of her shower cap. Taking the flat irons, she ran them over her hair curling it. She placed on a few pieces of jewelry, consist of a tennis bracelet, an ankle bracelet and stud earrings. She then grabbed her phone off the charger and headed downstairs to her kitchen. She went into the fridge getting a bottle of water out and grabbed an green apple off the table. Then she left out the house cutting the alarm on and locking up. She walked towards her car to get in and leave, but stopped when she saw the damaged that was done to it.

"What the fuck?" She shouted out loud as she through her hands up. Someone had damaged her brand new 2017 Dodge Charger SRT. They had keyed her shit and even put all 4 tires on a flat. Then on top of that, they spray painted 'BITCH YOU DEAD LOL with a crying laughing emoji on the side. She took a look up and down the street, but nothing was out the ordinary. Just mainly the cars that's usually out there during the day. She was beyond pissed.

She was some what scared for her life too. "Who would do something like this," she thought. Debating on whether to call Chase or not she knew he was gone be mad even if she did or didn't tell him. She didn't want him to worry and try to get her a bodyguard and shit. She didn't have time for them following behind her like she was some little kid, she just couldn't. So instead of calling him she handle it herself and got it towed to the shop hoping Saint want tell Chase about it.

For the mean time she had to just bring out her old all pink convertible mustang that Chase bought and got custom made just for her last year. She barely even drove it since she got her Charger she always wanted. Since everything she figured today was the day. A better way to feel the cool breeze as she drove it. She hoped in it and drove out the driveway headed to meet Aliyah finally.

| 3:56 pm |

"Hahahahaha," she laughed as she watched Beautifull come out her house and seen her pretty little car. It wasn't cute no more; especially after what she just had done to it. "That bitch damn near shitted a brick. Her face she made was hilarious," she thought. She was sitting a couple houses down watching her every move. She just knew that she was gone piss Beautifull off and her plan had worked.

"That bitch just thought she was gone come and take what was mine and I wasn't gone do nothing about it." She said talking to herself still staring at Beautifull. She watched her take her phone out her purse putting it up to her ear. "She gotta be kidding. That shit couldn't just slide," she thought. She was just laughing and holding her hand at her chest. Watching as a Tow Truck pull up to take Beautifull's car away, she just shook her head. "She straight just called a Tow truck. What a stupid dumb bitch," she thought. She watched Beautifull finish up talking to the man. Then she got in her car and drove off. This shit was just getting started for the mystery woman. She was about to make Beautifull's life a living hell.

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD BITCH!" She said to herself as she pulled out her parking spot a couple minutes later.

| 4:32 pm |

"Damn where is this girl at?" Aliyah pondered. Beautifull was suppose to been at the restaurant 2 hour ago. Aliyah was getting tired of just waiting looking crazy sitting by herself. Plus, she was hungry as hell stomach growling and shit. This was the second time she had to tell the waitress she wasn't ready to order. Her baby was kicking her but like crazy. "At least I know he might be one of those famous soccer players one day," Aliyah thought. She grabbed her cup of water and took a sip from it.

Finally Beautifull had pulled up. Getting out her car she walked across the street towards Aliyah who had already been seated and served a drink.

"Hey boo, sorry I'm late," she signed as she sat down in the chair across from Aliyah.

"Where's your Charger," Aliyah asked seeing that she was driving the mustang instead knowing she haven't seen it in a minimum. She knew every since Beautifull got her Charger, her mustang had been put up.

"Don't even ask. Somebody literally keyed it, flat all four of my tires and spray painted it girl." Beautifull told her in one breath rolling her eyes.

"No way. Did you tell Chase about it," questioned Aliyah.

"Naw I didn't and I'm not gone tell him. And don't say shit to my brother," Beautifull told her knowing she would tell him. She knew Blake would tell Chase about it. "It's in the shop now so its gone be brand new and he wouldn't have to know," she said looking over her menu.

"Well that's good to know. Let's eat right now because a bitch hungry." Aliyah said raising her hand for a waitress.

They sat outside the nice restaurant feeling the warm cool breeze. The waiter came over and they finally order their food. Aliyah had gotten the Shrimp Alfredo with a Baked Potato and Garlic Bread with a Sprite. While Beautifull had a Steak and Potatoes with a side Caesar Salad, Hawaiian Roll and a Sweet lemon Tea. The waitress had wrote everything down and brought back their drinks.

20 minutes later she brought their food out. As they ate their food they did small talk and Aliyah went on and told Beautifull the good news about the baby.

"So Beautifull, you going to be having yourself a nephew," she told her smiling from ear to ear.

"Really! I'm gone be a boy auntie," B squealed. She was so happy for her brother and Aliyah. "Lets go do a little bit of baby shopping after this," she insisted. Aliyah agreed as they finished up their food.

After they was done eating they headed to the mall. They went into Gap and found a couple of cute baby fits and booties. Beautifull did a little bit of shopping for herself at Macy's. She had found some cute stuff for herself. She even got her nephew some Polo onesies she found. Once they was done, they left and went their separate ways.

_________________

So Who Is This Mystery Woman You Guys. What Do She Want With Beautifull. Enjoy, Comment, Fan, Vote && Share... THANKS!

Urban_PenSlayer 💋